| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
Dr. BAI Ping
- Title: Senior Scientist
- Tel: 64191242
- Email: email@example.com
- Nanoelectronics and nanophotonics�
- Nano-scale device modeling�
- Plasmonic devices
- Electronic devices
- Opto-electric devices
- Electronic circuit/system design
- PhD., Institute of Electronics of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 1997
- M.Sc., Chinese Academy of Engineering Physics, China, 1988
- B.Sc., University of Electronic Science and Technology, China, 1985
Published Journals/ Articles:
Published in last 5 years
- Loh, Kian Ping; Ng, ZhaoYue; Ho, Peter; Bai, Ping; Yip, John; Li, Liqian, Synthesis and Electrical Characterization of Oligo(phenylene-ethynylene) Molecular Wire Coordinated to Transition Metal Complex, ACS Nano, in press.
- E. H. Khoo, P. Bai and M. X. Gu, H.S. Chuc, W. B. EWE, I. Ahmed, and E. P. Li, Plasmonics NanoSensor, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 74, pp. 13-16, 2009.
- O Kurniawan, P Bai and E Li, Ballistic calculation of nonequilibrium Green"s function in nanoscale devices using finite element method, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 42 105109, Apr 2009.
- Ping Bai, Erping Li, Kai Tak Lam, Oka Kurniawan,Wee Shing Koh, Carbon Nanotube Schottky Diode: an Atomic Perspective, Nanotechnology, Vol. 19, No. 11, 115203, Mar. 2008.
- Zhen Gang Zhu, Tony Low, Ming Fu Li, Wei Jun Fan, Ping Bai, Dim-Lee Kwong and Ganesh S Samudra, Pseudo-potential band structure calculation of InSb ultra-thin films and its application to assess the n-metal-oxide-semiconductor transistor performance, Semiconductor Science and Technology, Vol. 23, No. 2, Feb. 2008.
- P.�Bai,�E. P. Li, E. A. Ong, P. Collier, and K. P. Loh, Atomic study of molecular wires composed of thiophene oligomers, Physica Status Solidi (a), Vol. 204, N0.6, pp.1876-1881, Jun 2007.
- Ping Bai, Chee Ching Chong, Er Ping Li, Zhikuan Chen, A Molecular diode Based on Conjugated co-Oligomers, International Journal of Nanoscience, Vol. 5, No. 4&5, pp. 535-540, �2006.
- Ping Bai, Er Ping Li, Chee Ching Chong, Zhikuan Chen, Effects of Metal-Molecule Interface Conformations on the Electron Transport of Single Molecule, Current Applied Physics, Vol. 6, Iss. 3, �pp. 531-535, Jun 2006.
- P. Bai, E. Li and P. A. Collier, Influence of Electrode-Molecule Interface on Electron Transport, International Journal of Nanoscience, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 443, Aug. 2005.
- Ping Bai, Erping Li, Neerja, Peter. A. Collier, Theoretical Investigation of Metal-Molecule Interface with Terminal Group, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 422-429, July 2005.
- C.C. Chong, K.H. Zhou, P.Bai, E.P. Li, G.S. Samudra, Self-consistent simulation of quantum dot flash memory device with SiO2 and HfO2 dielectrics, International Journal of Nanoscience, Vol. 4, no. 2, pp.171, April 2005.
Attended in last 5 years
- P. Bai , H. S. Chu, M. X. Gu, O. Kurniawan , E. P. Li, Integration of Plasmonics into Nanoelectronic Circuits, ETOPIM 8: The 8th Electrical, Transport and Optical Properties of Inhomogeneous Media, Crete, Greece, 7-12 June 2009.
- Ping Bai, Ken Chang, Kajen R.S, Ganesh Samudra and Erping Li, On the Impact Ionization in Double-Gate MOSFET Using Full Band Monte Carlo Method, The eighth IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, (IEEE-NANO 2008), Arlington, TX, USA, 18-21 August 2008.
- Ping Bai, Kai Tak Lam, Erping Li, and Ken Kai-fu Chang, A Comprehensive Atomic Study of Carbon Nanotube Schottky Diode Using First Principles Approach, 2007 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM2007), Washington DC, USA, December 10-12, 2007. pp749-752
- C. Shen, J.-Q. Lin, E.-H. Toh, K.-F. Chang, P. Bai, C.-H. Heng, G. S. Samudra, Y.-C. Yeo, On the Performance Limit of Impact-Ionization Transistors, 2007 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM2007), Washington DC, USA, December 10-12, 2007. pp117-120
- Ping Bai, Kai-Tak Lam and Erping Li, On Transport Properties of CNT Metal/Semiconductor/Metal Heterostructures Using First Principles Methods,��� Seventh IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, (IEEE-NANO 2007), Hong Kong, 3-5 August 2007.
- Z. G. Zhu, Tony Low, M. F. Li, W. J. Fan, P. Bai, D. L. Kwong and G. Samudra, Modeling Study of InSb Thin Film For Advanced III-V MOSFET Applications, 2006 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM2006), San Francisco, USA, December 11-13, 2006.
- Ping�Bai, Ong Eng Ann, Erping Li, Peter Collier, Molecular Wires Composed of Thiophene Oligomers, TNT2006 "Trends in Nanotechnology",�Grenoble, France, 3-8 Sept 2006
- Ping Bai, Erping Li, Eng Ann Ong, Collier, P.A., Kian-Ping Loh and Wee-Shong Chin, Electron Transport Investigation of Thiophene Oligomers Based Molecular Wires, Sixth IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, (IEEE-NANO 2006), 17-20 June 2006. Vol 2,�pp. 492 – 495.
- Ping�Bai, Erping Li, Peter Collier, Wee-Shong Chin and Kian-Ping Loh, Electron Conductance of Thiophene Dimers with Different Torsional Angles, NanoSingapore 2006: 2006 IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies - Nanoelectronics, Meritus Mandarin Hotel,Singapore, 10-13 January 2006, pp.173 - 178.
- Ping Bai, Zhikuan Chen, Er Ping Li, Guo-Qin Xu, One-Dimensional Molecular Devices Based on Conjugated Oligomers for Molecular Electronics,�The 3rd International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (ICMAT2005), Singapore, 4-8 July 2005.
- Ping Bai, Er Ping Li, Neerja, Chee Ching Chong, Peter Collier, Study on Metal-Molecule Interface for molecular Electronic Devices, The 3rd International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (ICMAT2005), Singapore, 4-8 July 2005.
This page is last updated at: 31-MAY-2013