| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Fluid Dynamics (FD)
Dr. BA Te
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191560
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiphase flow modeling and analysis.
- Free surface tracking methodology for droplet impact behavior simulation.
- Species transport and reaction modeling.
- Ph.D., Engineering Mechanics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2011
- M. Eng., Chemical Biology, Nankai University, P.R.China, 2007
- B. Eng., Material Science and Engineering, Tianjin University, P.R.China, 2003
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Te Ba, Changwei Kang and HeongWah Ng. Numerical Study of the Plasma Flow Field and Particle In-flight Behavior with the Obstruction of a Curved Substrate. Journal of Thermal Spray Technology 18(5): 858-874, 2009.
- Te Ba, HeongWah Ng and Changwei Kang. Numerical Simulation of the Plasma Flow and Particle Behavior with Inclusion of Curved Substrates in the Plasma Spray Process. The 4th Asian Thermal Spray Conference, Xian, 2009.
- Te Ba, Heong Wah Ng, Changwei Kang, Single Splat splatting Behavior in Plasma Spray Coating Process, IUMRS-ICA 2011 (12th International Conference in Asia), Taipei, 2011.
This page is last updated at: 21-OCT-2014