| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
CHAN Hoong Maeng
- Title: Senior Research Engineer
- Tel: 64191415
- Email: email@example.com
- Grid / Utility Computing
- Virtualization Technologies
- Large-Scale Data Mining of Microarray Data
- Master of Technology, NUS, Singapore, 2002
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), UMIST, UK, 1995
- Xiaorong Li, Stephen John Turner, Kok Heng Tong, Hoong Maeng Chan, Terence Hung, “Design of an SLA-driven QoS Management Platform for Provisioning Multimedia Personalized Services”, in Proc. IEEE workshop of Service-Oriented Architectures in Converging Networked Environments, March 2008.
- Xiaorong Li, David Xiang Ong, Jie Wei, Xiuju Fu, Terence Hung, Stephen John Turner, Chan Hoong Maeng, Thuan Ho; “A Multi-Agent Method for Streaming Quality Monitoring and Analysis over Media Grid”, To appear in the Proceedings of IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), Las Vegas, US, Jan 2007.
- Quoc-Thuan Ho, Terence Hung, Wei Jie, Hoong-Maeng Chan, Emilda Sindhu, Ganesan Subramaniam, Tianyi Zang, Xiaorong Li; “GRASG – A Framework for “Gridifying” and Running Applications on Service-Oriented Grid”, Sixth IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid06), Singapore, 2006.
- Chan Hoong Maeng and Terence Hung, "A Grid Flow Management System for the Problem Solving Environment Based on Intelligent Collaborative Objects", IC-SEC 2004, Singapore, 30 Jun - 2 Jul 2004.
- Awarded sponsorship under the A*STAR Scientific Staff Development Scheme in January 2007.
This page is last updated at: 29-MAY-2013