| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
Dr. CHWEE Tsz Sian Jeremy
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reduced Scaling Electron Correlation Methods
- Intermolecular Forces
- Electronic Excited States
- B.Sc.(Chemistry), NUS (2004)
- M.Sc.(Chemistry), NUS (2005)
- Ph.D. (Chemistry), Princeton University (2010)
Published Journals/ Articles:
- T. S. Chwee and M. B. Sullivan, “Adsorption studies of C6H6 on Cu (111), Ag (111), and Au (111) within dispersion corrected density functional theory”, J. Chem. Phys., 137, 134703, (2012).
- T. S. Chwee and E. A. Carter, “Valence Excited States in Large Molecules via Local Multireference Singles and Doubles Configuration Interaction”, J. Chem. Theory Comput., 7, 103 (2011).
- T. S. Chwee and E. A. Carter, “Cholesky Decomposition within Local Multireference Singles and Doubles Configuration Interaction”, J. Chem. Phys., 132, 074104 (2010).
- T. S. Chwee and E. A. Carter, “Density Fitting of Two-Electron Integrals in Local Multireference Single and Double Excitation Configuration Interaction Calculations”, Mol. Phys., 108, 2519 (2010).
- T. S. Chwee, A. B. Szilva, R. Lindh, and E. A. Carter, “Linear Scaling Multireference Singles and Doubles Configuration Interaction”, J. Chem. Phys., 128, 224106 (2008).
- S. Li, T. S. Chwee, and W. Y. Fan, “FTIR studies on the gas phase laser-induced decomposition of CF3CH2ONO”, Chem. Phys., 320, 259 (2006).
- T. S. Chong, T. S. Chwee, W. K. Leong, W. Y. Fan, “Methyl abstraction kinetics of CpFe (CO) 2Me using the benzyl radical clock”, J. Organo. Metal. Chem., 691, 687 (2006).
- S. Li, T. S. Chwee, and W. Y. Fan, “FTIR Studies of O(3P) Atom Reactions with CSe2, SCSe, and OCSe”, J. Phys. Chem. A, 109, 11815 (2005)
- M. W. Wong, T. S. Chwee, and R. Steudel, “Electrophilic Attack on Sulfur−Sulfur Bonds. 1. Protonation of Various Isomers of the Homoatomic Sulfur Molecules Sn (n = 2−8)”, J. Phys. Chem. A, 108, 7091 (2004).
- 07/08 ACTC 2008 Evanston, Illinois (Poster)
- 03/09 ACS Meeting 2009 Salt Lake City, Utah (Talk)
This page is last updated at: 22-APR-2013