| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
IHPC Independent Investigatorship (I³)
Dr. DING Wen Jun
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1437
- Email: email@example.com
- Plasma and laser-plasma Interaction
- Laser-plasma based radiation
- Ph.D., Optical Physics, Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 2012
- B.Sc, Physics, Southeast University, China, 2006
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Feng Liu, Xiaoxuan Lin, Bicheng Liu, Wenjun Ding, Fei Du, Yutong Li, Jinglong Ma, Xiaolong Liu, Zhengming Sheng, Liming Chen, Xin Lu, Quanli Dong, Weimin Wang, Zhaohua Wang, Zhiyi Wei and Jie Zhang, “Micro focusing of fast electrons with opened cone targets”. Phys. Plasmas 19 013103 (2012)
- LIU Feng , LIN Xiaoxuan, LIU Bicheng, DING Wenjun, DU Fei, LI Yutong, MA Jinglong, LIU Xiaolong, et al, “Transmission Degradation of Femtosecond Laser Pulses in Opened Cone Targets”. Plasma Sci. & Tech. 14, 24 (2012)
- Sudipta Mondal, V. Narayanan, Wen Jun Ding, Amit D. Lad, B. Hao, Saima Ahmad, W. M. Wang, Sudip Sengupta, P. K. Kaw, Amita Das, Z. M. Sheng and G. Ravindra Kumar.“Direct observation of turbulent magnetic fields in hot, dense matter”, Submitted to Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- HU Zhidan, SHENG Zhengming, Ding Wenjun, WANG Weimin, DONG Quanli and ZHANG Jie, “Electromagnetic Emission from Laser Wakefields Driven in Magnetized Underdense Plasmas”, Plasma Sci. & tech. (Accepted)
- Y. T. Li, C. Li, M. L. Zhou, W. M. Wang, F. Du, W. J. Ding, X. X. Lin, F. Liu, Z. M. Sheng, L. M. Chen, J. L. Ma, X. Lu, Q. L. Dong, Z. H. Wang, Z. Y. Wei, J. Zhang, "Strong terahertz radiation from relativistic laser interaction with solid density plasmas",Submitted to Phys. Rev. Lett.
- B. Hao, Wen-Jun Ding, Z.-M. Sheng, C. Ren and J. Zhang, “Collisional effects on the linear collective modes for relativistic beam-p interaction in the whole k space”, Submitted to Phys. Plasmas.
- Chun Li, Mu-Lin Zhou, Wen-Jun Ding, Fei Du , Feng Liu , Yu-Tong Li , Wei-Min Wang , Zheng-Ming Sheng, Jing-Long Ma, Li-Ming Chen, Xin Lu, Quan-Li Dong , Zhao-Hua Wang, Zheng Lou, Sheng-Cai Shi, Zhi-Yi Wei, and Jie Zhang , “Effects of laser-plasma interactions on terahertz radiation from solid targets irradiated by ultrashort intense laser pulses”, Phys. Rev. E 84, 036405 (2011)
- B. Hao, Wen-Jun Ding, Z.-M. Sheng, C. Ren and J. Zhang, “Plasma thermal effect on the relativistic current-ﬁlamentation and two-stream instabilities in a hot-beam warm-plasma system”, Phys. Rev. E 80, 066402 (2009)
- Wen-Jun Ding, Z.-M.Sheng, J. Zhang and M. Y. Yu, “Bulk resonance absorption induced by relativistic effects in laser-plasma interaction”, Phys. Plasmas 16 042315 (2009).
- Wen-Jun Ding, Z.-M.Sheng and J. Zhang, “Resonance absorption in ultraintense laser-plasma regime”, Lasers & Electro-Optics& the Pacific Rim Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, vols 1 and 2, 493-494(2009,12)
- Wen-Jun Ding, Biao Hao, Z.-M. Sheng, C. Ren, and J. Zhang, "Simulation of relativistic electron beams transportation in warm resistive plasma", the 11th International Workshop on Fast Ignition of Fusion Targets, Shanghai/China, (10/2010)
- W.- J. Ding, Z.-M. Sheng, and J. Zhang, "Resonance absorption in ultraintense laser plasma regime ", the 8th Pacific Rim Conference on Lasersand Electro-Optics, Shanghai/China, (09/2009)
- W.- J. Ding, Z.-M. Sheng, "Bulk resonance absorption induced by relativistic effects in laser-plasma interaction", the 4th Asia Summer School and Symposium on Laser-plasma Acceleration and Radiation, Taiwan, (08/2009)
- W.- J. Ding, Z.-M. Sheng, and J. Zhang，"High harmonics driven by laser from a moving target"，the 14th national conference on plasma technology, Dalian/China, (07/2009)
This page is last updated at: 01-JAN-2009