| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
Dr. DUAN Rubing
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cloud/Grid Computing
- Distributed and Parallel Computing
- Big data processing and NoSQL databases
- PhD Computer Science, University of Innsbruck, Austria, 2008
- M.S. Computier Science, Central South University, China, 2003
- B.S. Computer Science, National University of Defense Technology, China, 2000
- Rubing Duan, Farrukh Nadeem, Jie Wang, Radu Prodan, Thomas Fahringer. A Hybrid Intelligent Approach for Performance Modeling and Prediction of Workflow Activities in the Grid. In Proceedings of 9th IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid"09), May 18-21, 2009, Shanghai, China (c) IEEE Computer Society Press.
- Rubing Duan, Alfred Strey. Data Mining on the Cell Broadband Engine. 14th International Euro-Par Conference (Euro-Par 2008), August 26-29, 2008, Canary Island, Spain.
- Rubing Duan. Performance and Cost Optimization for Large-scale Grid Workflow Applications. The International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SC07).
- Michael Luge, Ying Ding, Francois Scharffe, Rubing Duan, Zhixian Yan. EASAIER Semantic Music Retrieval Portal. 2nd international conference on Semantics And digital Media Technologies (SAMT), December 2007, Genova, Italy.
- Rubing Duan, Radu Prodan, Thomas Fahringer. Run-time Optimization for Grid Workflow Applications. 7th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Grid Computing (GRID 2006), September 28th-29th 2006, Barcelona, Spain.
- Rubing Duan, Radu Prodan, Thomas Fahringer. Short Paper: Data Mining-based Fault Prediction and Detection on the Grid. 15th IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC 2006), June 2006, Paris, France.
- Thomas Fahringer, Radu Prodan, Rubing Duan, Francesco Nerieri, Stefan Podlipnig, Jun Qin, Mumtaz Siddiqui, Hong-Linh Truong, Alex Villazon and Marek Wieczorek. ASKALON: A Grid Application Development and Computing Environment 6th IEEE / ACM International Workshop on Grid Computing (GRID 2005), Copyright (C) IEEE Computer Society Press, November 2005, Seattle, USA.
- Rubing Duan, Radu Prodan, Thomas Fahringer. DEE: A Distributed Fault Tolerant Workflow Enactment Engine for Grid Computing. The 2005 International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC 2005), Copyright (C) Springer-Verlag, LNCS 3726, Proceedings.September 21 - 25, 2005, Sorrento, Italy.
- Rubing Duan, Thomas Fahringer, Radu Prodan, Jun Qin, Alex Villazon and Marek Wieczorek. Real World Workflow Applications in the Askalon Grid Environment European Grid Conference 2005 (EGC 2005), Copyright (C) Springer-Verlag. LNCS, February 2005, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Rubing Duan, Radu Prodan. Cooperative Game Theory-based Cost Optimization. in Market Oriented Grid and Utility Computing, Wiley.
- Thomas Fahringer, Radu Prodan, Rubing Duan, Francesco Nerieri, Stefan Podlipnig, Jun Qin, Mumtaz Siddiqui, Hong-Linh Truong, Alex Villazon and Marek Wieczorek. ASKALON: A Development and Grid Computing Environment for Scientific Workflows in Workflows for eScience, Scientific Workflows for Grids, Springer Verlag.
This page is last updated at: 01-JAN-2009