| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
Dr. DU Qingguo
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1350
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metamaterials and palsmonics
- Photonic crystals
- Nanostructure photovoltaics
- PhD, Nanyang Technological University, 2012.
- Master of Science, Optics, Nanjing University, 2007.
- Bachelor of Science, Physics, Nanjing Normal University, 2000.
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Q. G. Du, G. Alagappan, H. T. Dai, H. V. Demir, H. Y. Yu, X. W. Sun and C. H. Kam, , “UV-blocking ZnO nanostructure anti-reflective coatings” Opt. Commun., 285, 3238-3241, (2012).
- Q. G. Du, C. H. Kam, H. V. Demir, H. Y. Yu and X. W. Sun, “ Broadband absorption enhancement in randomly positioned silicon nanowire arrays for solar cell applications”, Opt. Lett., 36, 1884-1886, (2011).
- Q. G. Du, C. H. Kam, H. V. Demir, H. Y. Yu and X. W. Sun, “Enhanced optical absorption in nanopatterned silicon thin films with a nano-cone-hole structure for photovoltaic applications”, Opt. Lett., 35, 1713-1715, (2011).
- Q. G. Du, G. Alagappan, H. V. Demir, C. H. Kam, X. W. Sun, and P. Wu, “Geometrically distributed aperiodic circular photonic crystals with broad and isotropic photonic band gaps,” Opt. Commun. 284, 2239-2241 (2011).
- Q. G. Du, F. F. Ren, C. H. Kam, and X. W. Sun, "Second-harmonic generation in photonic crystals with a pair of epsilon-negative and mu-negative defects", Optics Express 17, 6682-6687 (2009).
- F. F. Ren, J. Chen, Q. G. Du, N. H. Shen, B. K. Tan and H. T. Wang,, “Electromagnetic Transmission through One-dimensional Gratings with Left-Handed Materials,” Phys. Rev. B，75, 045127 (2007).
- Q. G. Du, C. H. Kam and X. W. Sun, Enhanced optical absorption in nanopatterned silicon thin films with a nano-cone-hole structure for photovoltaic applications, Poster, Material Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting, Boston, United States, 2011.
This page is last updated at: 06-FEB-2014