| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
Dr. Karl Cheng-Heng FUA
- Title: Scientist
- Email: email@example.com
- Computational modeling
- Synthetic characters in digital games
- PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering, National University of Singapore, 2008.
- B.Eng, Honors (First Class), Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore, 2003.
Published Journals/ Articles:
Refereed Journal Articles
- C. Fua and S. S. Ge, "COBOS: Cooperative Back-Off Adaptive Scheme for Multi-Robot Task Allocation," IEEE Transactions on Robotics, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1168-1178, December 2005.
- S. S. Ge and C. Fua, "Queues and Artificial Potential Trenches for Multi-Robot Formations," IEEE Transactions Robotics, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 646-656, August 2005.
- C. Fua, S. S. Ge, K. D. Do, and K. W. Lim, “Q-Structure Based Multi-Robot Formations With Limited Communications,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1160-1169, December 2007.
- S. S. Ge, C. Fua and K. W. Lim, "Agent Formations in 3-D Spaces with Communication Limitations Using an Adaptive Q-Structure", Robotics and Autonomous Systems,� vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 333–348, April 2010.
* Peer Reviewed International Conferences
- K. Fua, W. Revelle, and A. Ortony, “Modeling Personality and Individual Differences: The Approach-Avoid-Conflict Triad,” Annual meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci 2010), Portland, Oregon, USA.
- I. Horswill, K. Fua and A. Ortony, “Conflict and Hesitancy in Virtual Actors,” Proceedings of AAAI Spring Symposium Series, March 2010, Palo Alto, CA, USA.
- K. Fua, I. Horswill, A. Ortony, and W. Revelle, “Reinforcement Sensitivity Theory and Cognitive Architectures,” Proceedings of the AAAI Fall Symposium on Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures (AAAI Technical Report FS-09-01), pp. 52-54, 5-7 November 2009, Arlington, VA, USA.
- C. Fua, S. S. Ge, J. B. Zhang and K. W. Lim, “Adaptive Q-Structure for Agent Formations,” Proceedings of 22nd IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control (ISIC), IEEE Multi-Conference on Systems and Control
- (MSC), pp. 518-523, Singapore, October 1-3, 2007.
- S. S. Ge, C. Fua, K. D. Do, and K. W. Lim, “Multi-Robot Formations based on the Queue-Formation Scheme with Limited Communications,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2385-2390, Rome, Italy, April 10-14, 2007.
- C. Fua, S. S. Ge and K. W. Lim, “Fault Tolerant Task Scheduling for Multi-Robot Teams using Self-Organizing Agents in Formation,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, p.576-581, Orlando, Florida, USA, May 15-19, 2006.
- S. S. Ge and C. Fua, “Complete Multi-Robot Coverage of Unknown Environments with Minimum Repeated Coverage,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 727-732, Barcelona, Spain, 18-22 April 2005.
- S. S. Ge, C. Fua and K. W. Lim, “Multi-Robot Formations: Queues and Artificial Potential Trenches,” Proceedings of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp.3345-3350, New Orleans, Louisiana, April 26 - May 1, 2004.
- C. H. Fua, S.S. Ge, K. W. Lim, “BOAs: Backoff adaptive scheme for task allocation with fault tolerance and uncertainty management,” Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control (ISIC), pp. 162-167, Taipei, Taiwan, 2- 4 September 2004. (Finalist for Best Student Paper Award)
- S. S. Ge, C. H. Fua, and W. M. Liew, “Swarm Formations using the General Formation Potential Function,” Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics, pp. 655-660, December 2004, Singapore.
This page is last updated at: 02-APR-2012