| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
Dr. GAN Chee Kwan
- Title: Senior Scientist
- Tel: 64191582
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First-principles calculations of Group III-V semiconductors: alloys and surfaces
- Linear scaling electronic structure theory
- Massive parallelism for electronic structure calculations
- Ph.D., University of Cambridge, UK, 2001
- M.Sc., National University of Singapore, 1997
- B.Sc., National University of Singapore, 1995
Published Journals/ Articles:
- J.-S. Wang, N. Zeng, J. Wang, and C. K. Gan, Nonequilibrium Green’s function method for thermal transport in junctions, Physical Review E, 75 (2007) 61128
- C. K. Gan, Y. P. Feng, and D. J. Srolovitz, First-principles calculation of the thermodynamics of InGaN alloys: Effect of lattice vibrations, Physical Review B, 73 (2006) 235214
- C. K. Gan, C. J. Tymczak, and M. Challacombe, Linear scaling computation of Fock matrix. VII. Parallel computation of the Coulomb matrix , Journal of Chemical Physics, 121 (2004) 6608 .
- C. K. Gan, T.D. Sewell, and M. Challacombe, All-electron density-functional studies of hydrostatic compression of pentaerythritol tetranitrate , Physical Review B, 68 (2004) 035116.
- C. K. Gan and M. Challacombe, Linear scaling computation of the Fock matrix. VI. Data parallel computation of the exchange-correlation matrix , Journal of Chemical Physics, 118 (2003) 9128 .
- C. K. Gan, P. D. Haynes, and M. C. Payne, First-principles density-functional calculations using localized spherical-wave basis sets , Physical Review B, 63 (2001) 205109.
This page is last updated at: 24-APR-2013