| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
Dr. GAO Siping
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191588
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Electromagnetic Radiation and Scattering
- Electromagnetic Compatibility/Interference
- Ph.D in Communication and Information System, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013.
- M. Eng in Signal and Information Processing, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2009.
- B. Eng in Information Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2007.
Published Journals/ Articles:
- S.P. Gao, H.P. Zhao, B.F. Wang, W.J. Zhao, and Y.L. Lu, "Predicting Patch Antenna Isolation on Large Platform Using Equivalent Model", IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, Submitted, 2014
- S.P. Gao, B.F. Wang, H.P. Zhao, W.J. Zhao, and C.E. Png, "Predicting Installed Radiation Pattern of Patch Antennas Using Equivalent Model Method", IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Submitted, 2014
- S.P. Gao, Y.L. Lu, and Q.S. Cao, "Hybrid Method Combining DGTD and TDIE for Wire Antenna-Dielectric Interaction", Applied Computational Electromagneitcs Society Journal, Submitted, 2013
- S.P. Gao, Q.S. Cao, J. Ding, M. Zhu, and Y.L. Lu, “A hybrid DGTD-TDIE method for solving complex electromagnetic problems”,Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 1017-1027, 2013.
- S.P. Gao, M.L. Liu, and Q.S. Cao, “Discontinuous Galerkin time domain method for scattering analysis of air-inlets”, Applied Computational Electromagneitcs Society Journal, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 479-482, 2013.
- S.P. Gao, H.P. Zhao, B.F. Wang, and W.J. Zhao, "Analysis of Slotted Waveguide Antenna on Large Platforms Using an Equivalent Model", 31th General Assembly of the International Union of Radio Science, Beijing, China, 2014
- S.P. Gao, Y.L. Lu, and Q.S. Cao, “A novel hybrid method combining DGTD and TDIE for wire antenna-dielectric interaction”, 19th COMPUMAG Conference on the Computation of Electromagnetic Fields, Budapest, Hungary, 2013
This page is last updated at: 25-JUL-2014