| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
Dr. Narjes GORJIZADEH
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-Coherent electronic transport in nanoscale
- Firstprinciple electronic structure calculations
- Molecular dynamics simulations
- Ph.D., Materials Science, Tohoku University, Japan, 2007
- M.Sc., Physics, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, 2003
- B.Sc., Physics, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, 2000
Published Journals/ Articles:
- N. Gorjizadeh, A.A. Farajian , Y. Kawazoe, “Non-coherent transport in carbon chains”, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 23, 075301 (2011).
- N. Gorjizadeh, , Y. Kawazoe, “Chemical functionalization of graphene nanoribbons”, Journal of Nanomaterials, Vol 2010, 513501 (2010).
- N. Ota, N. Gorjizadeh, Y. Kawazoe, “Asymmetric graphene model applied to graphene-like carbon-based ferromagnetism”, Journal of the Magnetics Society of Japan 34, 573 (2010).
- N. Gorjizadeh, A.A. Farajian , Y. Kawazoe, “Effects of defects on conductance of graphene nanoribbons”, Nanotechnology 20, 015201 (2009).
- N. Gorjizadeh, A.A. Farajian, K. Esfarjani , Y. Kawazoe, ”Spin and band-gap engineering in doped graphene nanoribbons”, Phys Rev B 78, 155427 (2008).
- N. Gorjizadeh, Y. Kawazoe, “Magnetic Properties of Mn Doped Armchair Graphene Nanoribbon”, Mater. Trans. 49 (11), 2445 (2008).
- K. Esfarjani, N. Gorjizadeh, Z. Nasrollahi, “Molecular Dynamics of single wall carbon nanotube growth on nickel surface”, Computational Materials Science 36, 117 (2006).
- M. Heydari Saani, M. A. Vesaghi, K. Esfarjani, T. Ghods Elahi, M. Saiari, H. Hashemi and N.Gorjizadeh, “Lattice relaxation in many-electron states of the diamond vacancy”, Phys. Rev. B 71, 035202 (2005).
- N. Gorjizadeh, Y. Kawazoe, “First principle study of Fe doped graphene nanoribbons”,The X International Conference on “Nanostructures Materials” (NANI 2010), Sep. 13-17,2010, Rome, Italy
- N. Gorjizadeh, K. Esfarjani, Y. Kawazoe, “Width-Dependence of Magnetic Properties of EdgeDoped Graphene Nanoribbons by Fe”,2010 International Conference On Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Feb. 22-26,2010, Sydney, Australia.
- “Electronic and transport properties of defected graphene nanoribbons”, N. Gorjizadeh, , Y. Kawazoe, A. A. Farajian,in Graphene, Theory, Research and Applications(Intech, 2011).
This page is last updated at: 30-APR-2013