| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
Dr. Agalya GOVINDASAMY
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1530
- Email: email@example.com
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Surface chemistry
- Electronic excited states
- Ph.D. (Applied Chemistry), Tohoku University, Japan (2007)
- M.Sc. (Physical Chemistry), University of Madras, India (2003)
- B.Sc. (Chemistry), University of Madras, India (2001)
Published Journals/ Articles:
- A. Govindasamy, K. Muthukumar, J. Yu, Y. Xu, and V. V. Guliants, “Adsorption of propane, isopropyl, and hydrogen on cluster models of the M1 phase of Mo-V-Te-Nb-O mixed metal oxide catalyst”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 114, 4544-4549, 2010.
- A. Govindasamy, C. Lv, H. Tsuboi, M. Koyama, A. Endou, H. Takaba, C. A. Del Carpio, M. Kubo, and A. Miyamoto, “Theoretical Investigation of the Photo-physical Properties of Black DyeSensitizer [(H3-tctpy)M(NCS)3]- (M= Fe, Ru, Os) in Dye Sensitized Solar Cell”, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 46, No. 4B, 2655-2660, 2007.
- E. Broclawik, A. Govindasamy, C. Jung, C. Lv, R. Raharintsalama, H. Tsuboi, M. Koyama, M. Kubo, and A. Miyamoto, “Combinatorial Computational Chemistry: First Principles Quantum Methods as a Tool for Industrial Innovations”, Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, 159, 9-16, 2006.
- A. Govindasamy, Y. Xu, J. Yu, and V. V. Guliants, “Theoretical Study of Propane Activation Over Cluster Models of the Surface ab Planes of Mo-V-Te-Nb-O M1 Phase”, The American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Nashville, USA, November 8-13, 2009.
- A. Govindasamy, Y. Xu, and V. V. Guliants, “A Computational Study of Propane Activation Over the ab Planes of the Mo-V-Te-Nb-O M1 Phase catalyst”, 6th World Congress on Oxidation Catalysis, Lille, France, July 5-10, 2009.
- A. Govindasamy, Y. Kapustin, and V. V. Guliants, “Theoretical Study of Propane, Dioxygen and Ammonia Activation Over Cluster Models of the Surface ab Planes of Mo-V-Te-Nb-O M1 Phase Catalyst”, The American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Philadelphia, USA, November 16-21, 2008.
- A. Govindasamy, C. Lv, H. Tsuboi, M. Koyama, A. Endou, H. Takaba, C. A. Del Carpio, M. Kubo, and A. Miyamoto, “Theoretical Study on the Photophysical Properties of an Efficient Sensitizer for Nanocrystalline TiO2-Based Solar Cells”, International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials, Yokohama, Japan, September 12-15, 2006.
This page is last updated at: 01-JAN-2009