| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Engineering Mechanics (EM)
Dr. GUAN Guijian
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1246
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molecular dynamics simulation to study the thermal properties such as thermal conductivity and energy storage/release of graphene complexes with phase change materials or understand the morphological evolution and formation mechanisms of anisotropic nanostructures.
- Finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) simulations and plasmon hybridization calculations for designing the SERS hot-spot nanostructures to amplify Raman scattering response through the electric field enhancement.
- Design, fabrication and assembly of the sensing nanodevices with strong signal readout for developing basic principles for ultrasensitive detections (on-field, high-throughput) of trace toxic or explosive chemical and biological species through fluorescence, chemiluminescence and surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS)
- 2006-2009, Ph.D. in Condensed Matter Physics, Institute of Intelligent Machines, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2004-2006, M. S. in Condensed Matter Physics, Institute of Intelligent Machines, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2000-2004, B. S. in Physics, Department of Physics, Hebei University
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Guijian Guan, Zhongping Zhang*, Zhenyang Wang, Bianhua Liu, Daming Gao, Chenggen Xie.“Single-hole hollow polymer microspheres toward specific high-capacity uptake of target species” Adv. Mater. 2007, 19, 2370–2374.
- Guijian Guan, Renyong Liu, Qingsong Mei, Zhongping Zhang*. “Various Molecularly Imprinted Shells from Polymer and Xerogel Matrixes on Polystyrene Colloidal Spheres”. Chem. Eur. J. 2012, 18, 4692–4698.
- Guijian Guan, Shuangshuang Wang, Haibo Zhou, Kui Zhang, Renyong Liu, Qingsong Mei, Suhua Wang, Zhongping Zhang*.“Molecularly imprinted polypyrrole nanonecklaces for detection of herbicide through molecular recognition-amplifying current response” Anal. Chim. Acta 2011,702, 239–246.
- Guijian Guan, Bianhua Liu, Zhenyang Wang, Zhongping Zhang*. “Imprinting of Molecular Recognition Sites on Nanostructures and Its Applications in Chemosensors”. Sensors2008, 8, 8291–8320.
- Guijian Guan, Renyong Liu, Minghong Wu, Zhen Li, Bianhua Liu, Zhenyang Wang, Daming Gao, and Zhongping Zhang*. “Protein-Building Molecular Recognition sites by Layer-by-Layer Molecular Imprinting on Colloidal Particles”. Analyst 2009, 134, 1880–1886.
This page is last updated at: 19-MAR-2014