| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Engineering Mechanics (EM)
Dr GUO Junyan
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191207
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Impact and Penetration of Composite Materials
- Static and Dynanic Analysis of Marine & Offshore Structures
- Thin Film Growth and Formation of Nanostructures
- Kinetic Monte Carlo Method
- Ph.D, National University of Singapore, Singapore 2011
- M.Eng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 1998
- M.Eng, Tsinghua University, China 1991
- B.Eng, Tsinghua University, China, 1988
Published Journals/ Articles:
Published Journals/ Articles
- J.Y. Guo, P. Liu, and Y.-W. Zhang,Three-Dimensional Modeling of Heteroepitaxial Growth of Alloy Nanoislands,Crystal Growth & Design, DOI: 10.1021/cg300583g (2012)
- G. Vastola, V. B. Shenoy, J.Y. Guo, and Y.-W. Zhang,Coupled evolution of composition and morphology in a faceted three-dimensional quantum dot, Phys. Rev. B 84, 035432 (2011)
- J.Y. Guo, Y.-W. Zhang, and V.B. Shenoy, Morphological Evolution and Ordered Quantum Structure Formation in Heteroepitaxial Core-Shell Nanowires, ACS Nano, 4 (8) (2010) p. 4455-4462
- J.Y. Guo, Y.-W. Zhang, and C. Lu, Effects of wetting and misfit strain on the pattern formation of heteroepitaxially grown thin films, Computational Materials Science 44 (2008) p. 174–179.
- Q.X. Pei, S.S. Quek, and J.Y. Guo, C. Lu, Elastic fields in quantum dots arrays: A three-dimensional finite element study, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 32 (2008) p. 309–317.
- Z. M. Xiao, J. Y. Guo and G. J. Weng, A piezoelectric inhomogeneity interacting with a branched crack, International Journal of Computational Methods(IJCM), 3 (2006) p. 1-20.
- Xu XD, Lee HP, Lu C, and Guo JY, Streamline representation for structural intensity fields, Journal of Sound & Vibration, 280 (2005) p. 449-454.
- X. M. Tan, J. Y. Guo, H. Zheng and C. Lu, Fixity Study of Spud-can for jack-up Using 3D FE Analysis. Singapore Maritime & Port Journal, 2004 (2004) p. 21-25.
- J.Y. Guo, G.Y. Shi, Y.Y. Wang, and C. Lu, “Efficient modeling of panel-like structures in perforation simulations”, Computers & Structures, 81 (2003) p.1-8.
- Z.M. Xiao and J.Y. Guo, "Deformation and stress intensities of an interfacial craze with nonlinear fibrils ", IJNSNS, International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulations, 1 (2000) p. 267-273.
- Z.M. Xiao, J.Y. Guo, and S. Yi, "Stress intensity factors for ring-shaped crack surrounded by spherical inclusions", Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, 32 (1999) p.147-155.
J.Y. Guo, Y.-W. Zhang and N. Sridhar,"3D Simulation of the Growth of Alloy Semiconductor Quantum Dots Considering Morphological and Compositional Coupling", APS March Meeting 2012, Boston, USA 2012.
J.Y. Guo, Y.-W. Zhang, "Variation in Composition Profiles of Alloy Quantum Dots Driven by Surface Diffusion", ICMAT2011, Singapore 2011
Y.W. Zhang, P. Liu, J.Y. Guo, "Heteroepitaxial Growth of Quantum Dots, Wires and Fortresses through Surface Pre-patterning", MRS Fall Meeting, Boston, USA 2009.
Y.W. Zhang; J.Y. Guo, Computer Simulation of Quantum Dots Formation on Nano-Wire Surfaces, ICMAT 2009, Singapore 2009.
J.Y. Guo, Y.-W. Zhang, and C.Lu, "Effects of wetting and misfit strain on the early stage of heteroepitaxial growth of thin films", ICMAT 2007, Singapore 2007.
Cai C., Guo J. Y., Tan X. M. and Lu C, Simulation-based Fixity Analysis of Spudcans, Jack-Up Asia Conference & Exhibition, Singapore 2006
J.Y. Guo, C. Lu, Y.-W. Zhang, and X.-S. Wang, "The morphological evolution of thin film homoepitaxy: computer simulations", ICMAT 2005, Singapore 2005.
J. Y. Guo, X. M. Tan and Y.Y. Wang, "Optimization of Gear-case systems using FEM", IC-SEC Symposium, Singapore 2004.
X. M. Tan, J. Y. Guo, and C. Lu, "Fixity study of spud-can for jack-up legs using 3D Finite Element Analysis, Proceedings of International Conference on Port and Marine R&D AND Technology (ICPMRDT 2003), pp. 319-324, Singapore 2003.
This page is last updated at: 27-AUG-2012