| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
Dr. Ravi Hegde
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191581
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Nanophotonic devices
• Electromagnetic metamaterials
• Nonlinear fiber optics
• Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 2008
• M. S. Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California, 2002
• B.Eng. Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, India, 2001.
Published Journals/ Articles:
• C. Xia, M. Kumar, M. Cheng, R. S. Hegde, M. N. Islam, A. Galvanauskas, H. G. Winful, F. L. Terry, Jr. “Power Scalable Mid-Infrared Supercontinuum Generation in ZBLAN Fluoride Fibers with up to 1.3 Watts Time-Averaged Power,” Optics Express 15 (3): Feb (2007)
• R. S. Hegde, H. G. Winful, “The Zero-n Gap Soliton,” Optics Letters 30 (14) (2005).
• R. S. Hegde, H. G. Winful, “Optical bistability in periodic nonlinear structures containing left handed materials,” Microwave and Optical Tech. Letters 46 (6) (2005).
• S. H. Lee, A. L. Cavalieri, D. M. Fritz, M. C. Swan, R. S. Hegde, M. Reason, R. S. Goldman, and D. A. Reis, “Generation and Propagation of a Picosecond Acoustic Pulse at a Buried Interface: Time-Resolved X-Ray Diffraction Measurements,” Phys. Rev. Letters 95, 246104 (2005)
This page is last updated at: 25-NOV-2010