| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
- Title: Research Engineer
- Tel: 64191356
- Email: email@example.com
- Cloud Computing
- High Performance Computing
- Grid Computing
- Degree in Computing and Information System, University of Nottingham, 2007
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Informatics Computer School, 2004
- Henry Kasim, Terence Hung, Xiaorong Li, William-Chandra Tjhi, Sifei Lu, Long Wang, A Cloud-based Workflow Management Solution for Collaborative Analytics, accepted by the Ninth International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC 2011), 5 – 8 December 2011, Paphos, Cyprus. (Demonstration)
Gitanjali Sachdeva, Abhishek Patel, Henry Kasim, Simon See, Simulation of Infiniband Networks and Effciency Calculation on Non-blocking Fully Populated Fat-Tree Topology, 2011 International Conference on P2P, Parallel, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing (3PGCIC 2011), 26-28 October 2011, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- Henry Kasim, Verdi March, Simon See, Performance Comparison of Four-Socket Server Architecture on HPC Workload, Proc. of the Symposium on Scientific and Engineering Computing (SEC-09) in conj. with IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE-09), 29-31 August 2009, Vancouver, Canada.
- Henry Kasim, Verdi March, Rita Zhang & Simon See, Survey on Parallel Programming Model, IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing (IFIP 2008), 18-20 October 2008, Shanghai, China.
- Henry Kasim & Wai-Kit Cheah (2010). Achieving Production Readiness for Cloud Services. In R. Buyya, J. Broberg & A. Goscinski (Eds.), Cloud Computing: Principles and Paradigms. New York, USA: Wiley.
This page is last updated at: 02-APR-2012