| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
Dr. LEE Kee Khoon Gary
- Title: Senior Scientist and Deputy Department Director; Capability Group Manager (CDA Group)
- Tel: 64191502
- Email: email@example.com
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in multi-disciplinary problems
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Senior Research Associate, University of East Anglia (UK), 2002 - 2005
- PhD, Computer Sciences, University of Southampton (UK), 1998 -2002
- MPhil, Control Engineering, University of Sheffield (UK), 1996 -1998
- BEng. (Hon), Control Engineering, University of Sheffield (UK), 1993 -1995
- Dip, Mechanical Engineering, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, 1988 -1991
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Yunhai Li, Kee Khoon Lee, Caroline Smith, Sean Walsh, Karim Soretan, Gavin Cawley and Michael W Bevan. Establishing Glucose- and ABA- regulated Transcription Networks in Arabidopsis by Microarray Analysis & Promoter Classification using a Relevance Vector Machine. Genome Research January 2006, 10.1101/gr.4237406.
- Kee Khoon Lee, Gavin Cawley and Michael Bevan, Sparse Bayesian promoter based gene classification. European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks (ESANN),April 2005.
- M.R. Joyce, K.K. Lee, S. Syngellakis and P.A.S. Reed. "Quantitative assessment of preferential fatigue initiation sites in a multi-phase aluminium alloy" Fat. Fract. Engng Mater. Struct. , 2004, Vol. 27 pp 1025-36
- K K Lee, C J Harris, S R Gunn and P A S Reed. Classification of Imbalanced Data With Transparent Kernel, INNS-IEEE International Joint conference on Neural Network (IJCNN), Washington DC, U.S.A, July 2001, pg 2410-2415.
This page is last updated at: 14-NOV-2013