| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Fluid Dynamics (FD)
Dr. Arthur LIM Teck Bin
- Title: Senior Scientist
- Tel: 64191387
- Email: email@example.com
- Aero-load and Aerodynamic Modeling and Analysis of Rotor System
- Hydrodynamics Modeling and Analysis of coastal hydraulics, ocean tide and circulations
- CFD and CAA of Propeller or Rotor
- PhD, Aerospace, Georgia Tech, USA
- M.Sc, Aerospace, Georgia Tech, USA
- M.Eng, Thermal and Fluid, NUS, Singapore
- B.Eng (Hons), Mechanical, NUS, Singapore
Published Journals/ Articles:
- "An Active Operator Guidance System for Ship Maneuvers –Prototype System ", M.C. Ong, A.T.B. Lim, S.C.C.Lee, E.Y.M. Lo, S.K.Tan, Marine Technology Society Journal, Winter 2008, Vol 42, No. 4, 45-56.
- "Simulating Ship Manoeuvres in Deep and Coastal Waters", M.C. Ong, S.C.C. Lee, A.T.B. Lim, E.Y.M. Lo, S.K. Tan, Journal of Ship Research , Vol. 51, No. 3, Sep 2007, 204–216.
- “Thermodynamic Model for Screw Expander Performance”, T.B.Lim, K.C.Ng, T.Y.Bong, Heat Recovery Systems & CHP, Vol 10, No 2, 1990, 119-133.
- “Analysis of Screw-Expander Performance”, T.B.Lim, K.C.Ng, T.Y.Bong, Proceeding of ImechE, Vol 203, 1989, 15-20.
- “Simulation of regular waves and their Impact on a semi-submerged cylinder”, Z.Hao, T.B.Lim, X.K.Wang, S.K.Tan, 2nd International Maritime-Port Technology and Development Conference, Sep 26-28, 2007, Singapore.
- "An Oceanographic Computational System for South China Sea", A.T.B Lim, E.Y.M Lo, S.K. Tan, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS) 1st Annual Meeting Conference, July 5-9, 2004, Suntec International Convention & Exhibition Center, Singapore.
- “Tidal Observation in Singapore”, A.T.B Lim, IOC/GLOSS Training Workshop on Sea Level Data Analysis, 8 – 21 February 2004, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- “Interaction of Flow and Compliant Surfaces”, K.S. Yeo, H.Z. Zhao, T.G. Liu, T.B. Lim, Naval Platform Technology Conference, Oct 1999, Singapore.
- “A 3D Viscous Computation and Validation Study on MPA Fokker-50 Propeller”, T.B. Lim, C.K.Lim, H.B.Lim, 7th RSAF Aerospace Technology Conference, 29 May 1996, Singapore
- “A Technique for the Prediction of Propeller Induced Acoustic Loads on aircraft structures”, T.B. Lim, L.N. Sankar, AIAA-93-4340, 15th AIAA Aeroacoustic Conference, Oct 25-27 1993, Long Beach, California, USA.
- “Viscous Flow Computations of Flow Field around and Advanced Propeller”, T.B. Lim, L.N. Sankar, AIAA 93-0873, 31st Aerospace Sciences Meeting & Exhibit Conference, Jan 11-14 1993, Reno, Nevada, USA
This page is last updated at: 21-OCT-2014