| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1521
- Email: email@example.com
- Antenna Analysis and Modelling
- Frequency-selective surfaces
- Modeling and Simulation for Electromagnetic and Electronic Systems
- PhD in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Loughborough University, UK, 2012
- MSc in Communications Engineering with Electronics, University of York, UK, 2007
- BA in Telecommunications Engineering, Xi’an Electronics and Technology University. China. 2005
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Alexandros P. Feresidis, and Qian Li, Miniaturised Slits for Decoupling PIFA Array Elements on MIMO Handheld Devices, Electronics Letters, vol. 48, no. 310-312, March, 2012
- Alexandros P. Feresidis, Qian Li, Isolation Enhancement of Monopole Antennas and PIFAs on a Compact Ground Plane, Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference, 2009, UK.
- Qian Li, Alexandros P. Feresidis, Mutual coupling reduction between PIFAs on handheld devices, Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium , 2010, Canada.
- Qian Li, Alexandros P. Feresidis, Reduction of Mutual Coupling between Compact MIMO Antennas Arrays, Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference, 2010, UK.
- Qian Li, Alexandros P. Feresidis, Mutual coupling reduction between closely-packed MIMO PIFA arrays, European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, 2011, Italy.
- Qian Li, Alexandros P. Feresidis, Miniaturised Slit-Patch EBG Structures For Decoupling PIFAs on Handheld Devices, Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference, 2011, UK
This page is last updated at: 01-JAN-2009