| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Engineering Mechanics (EM)
Dr. LIU Jianfei
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191462
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Material characterization of quasi-static and dynamic response
- Biomechanics of soft tissues and bone
- Reliability of electronic components
- Ph.D, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2011
- M. Eng, University of Science and Technology of China, PR China, 1996
- B.Eng, Hefei Technological University, PR China, 1993
Published Journals/ Articles:
- VPW Shim, PVS Lee, JF Liu, CH Cheong. 2011. A technique to prescribe a vertical acceleration-time load on the human head-neck complex. International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol.38, Pg.707-714
- J F Liu, V P W Shim, V B C Tan. 2010. A study of dynamic testing of single solder joints and its application to finite element modeling. Journal of Strain Analysis for Engineering Design. Vol. 45, Pg.411-428
- V.P.W.Shim, J.F.Liu and V.S. Lee. 2006. A techniques for dynamic tensile testing of human cervical spine ligaments. The international Journal of Experimental Mechanics, Vol. 46, Pg.77-89
- V.P.W. Shim, L.M. Yang and J.F. Liu. 2005. Characterization of the Dynamic Mechanical Properties of Cancellous Bone from the Human Cervical Spine. International Journal of Impact Mechanics, Vol.32, Pg.525-540.
- JF Liu, VPW Shim, VBC Tan, 2012. A Miniature impact tester for dynamic testing of small specimen. Dynamic Behavior of Materials, Volume 1: Proceedings of the 2012 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, Pg.171-179
- JF Liu, VPW Shim, PVS Lee, 2012. Quasi-static compressive and tensile tests on cancellous bone in human cervical spine. Mechanics of Biological Systems and Materials, Volume 5: Proceedings of the 2012 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, Pg. 109-118.
- Liu J.F., Shim V.P.W., Tan V.B.C., Lee T.K. 2007. Dynamic Testing of Solder Joint Strength under Compression, Tension and Shearing. 9th Electronics Packaging Technology Conference, Pg.380-385.
- V.P.W.Shim, J.F.Liu and V.S. Lee. 2005. Dynamic tensile testing of ligaments from the human cervical spine. Annual Conference of Society of Experimental Mechanics, Porland, Oregon, USA
- V.P.W. Shim, L.M. Yang and J.F. Liu. July 2004. Characterization of the Dynamic Mechanical Properties of Cancellous Bone from the Human Cervical Spine. Fifth International Symposium on Impact Engineering, University of Cambridge,Churchill College,Cambridge CB3 0DS, UK
This page is last updated at: 19-MAR-2014