| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Engineering Mechanics (EM)
Dr. Athanasius LOUIS COMMILLUS
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1347
- Email: email@example.com
- Fracture Mechanics
- Finite Element Analysis
- Bio-Structural Mechanics
- Doctor of Philosophy, Nanyang Technological University, 2012
- Master of Engineering, Anna University, 2007
- Bachelor of Engineering, Bharathiar University, 2002
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Ang WT and Athanasius L. Dynamic interaction of multiple arbitrarily oriented planar cracks in a piezoelectric space: A semi-analytic solution. European Journal of Mechanics - A/Solids. 2011; 30: 608-618.
- Ang WT and Athanasius L. A boundary integral approach for plane analysis of electrically semi-permeable planar cracks in a piezoelectric solid. Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements. 2011; 35: 647-656.
- Athanasius L, Ang WT, Sridhar I. Electro-elastostatic analysis of multiple cracks in an infinitely long piezoelectric strip: a hypersingular integral approach. European Journal of Mechanics-A/Solids. 2010; 29: 410-419.
- Athanasius L, Ang WT, Sridhar I. Numerical Green"s functions for some electroelastic crack problems. Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements. 2009; 33: 778-788.
- Pasupathy A, Athanasius L, et al. Experimental investigation and numerical simulation analysis on the thermal performance of a building roof incorporating phase change material (PCM) for thermal management. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2008; 28: 556-565.
- Ang WT and Athanasius L. A numerical Green"s function boundary element approach for an anti-plane dynamic piezoelectric crack problem. 19th International Conference on Computer Methods in Mechanics, CMM 2011, May 9-12, 2011, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland. Paper No. 028 (in CD-ROM).
This page is last updated at: 12-OCT-2012