| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Fluid Dynamics (FD)
Dr. Lou Jing
- Title: Senior Scientist and Department Director; Capability Group Manager (MPF Group)
- Tel: 64191540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiphase flow and mass/heat transfer modeling.
- Fluid-structure interaction.
- Coastal pollution and ecosystem modeling.
- Nonlinear wave-current dynamics.
- Bio fluid mechanics.
- Ph.D., James Cook University, Australia, 1996
- M.Sc., Ocean University of China, P.R.C., 1987
- B.Sc., Ocean University of China, PRC., 1984
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Quan SP, Lou J, and Schmidt DP, 2009, Modelling merging and breakup in the moving mesh interface tracking method for multiphase flow simulations, Journal of Computational Physics, 228, pp.2660-2675.
- Cheng M, Lou J, and Lim TT, 2009, Motion of a vortex ring in a simple shear flow, Physics of Fluids, 21, 081701.
- Kang CW, Hua JS, Lou J, Liu WJ, Jordan E, 2008, Bridging the gap between membrane bio-reactor (MBR) pilot and plant studies, Journal of Membrane Science 325 (2008), pp.861–871.
- Hua JS, Lou J, 2007, Numerical simulation of bubble rising in viscous liquid, Journal of Computational Physics, 222, pp. 769-795.
- Wang C, Zeng Y, Lou J, Wu P, 2007, Dynamic simulation of a WWTP operated at low dissolved oxygen condition by integrating activated sludge model and a floc model, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 33, pp.217–227.
- Hua JS, Zhang BL and Lou J, 2007, Numerical simulation of micro-droplet formation in micro-channel with co-flowing immiscible liquid, AIChE Journal, 53 (10), pp.2534-2548.
- Pan LS, Xu D, Lou J and Yao Q, 2006, A Generalized Heat Conduction Model in Rarefied Gas, Europhysics Letters, 73 (6), pp.846-850.
Lou J, Quan SP, Numerical simulations of relaxation and break-up of an elongated droplet, 2008, American Physical Society 61th Annual Meeting of the Division of Fluid Dynamics, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 23-25 Nov., 2008.
Quan SP, Lou J, A moving mesh interface tracking method for multiphase flows with topological changes, 2008, American Physical Society 61th Annual Meeting of the Division of Fluid Dynamics, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 23-25 Nov., 2008.
Kang CW, Zhang BL, Lou J, Lee SK, Wu JF and Seah AK, Sensitivity Analysis on Three-dimensional Numerical Simulation of Liquified Natural Gas Sloshing in Tank, 2008, ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, 31 Oct - 6 Nov 2008, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Tae-Hyeong Yi, C Turangan, Lou J, Piotr Wolanski, and Jan Kindracki, 2009, A Three-Dimensional Numerical Study of Rotational Detonation in an Annular Chamber, 47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit. 5-8 January 2009, Orlando, Florida, USA.
Chang CW, Hua JS and Lou J, 2007, Three-dimensional transient motion of spherical and deformable droplet in L-shaped rectangular microchannel, Nanotech 2007, Vol 3, pp 359. Nanotech 2007, May 20-24, Santa Clara, USA.
Hua JS, Lou J, Zhang BL, 2007, Numerical simulation of micro-droplet formation in flow-focusing device, International Conference on Materials for Advance Technologies (ICMAT), 1-6 July, Singapore.
Kang CW, Hua JS, Lou J, 2007, Numerical Study of Droplet Behavior in Straight and L-shaped Channels, Numerical Study of Droplet Behavior in Straight and L-shaped Channels, Seattle, USA.
Zhang BL, Hua JS, Lou J, 2007, A Numerical Study on Drop Formation in Flow-Focusing Microfluidic Devices, American Physical Society 60th Annual Meeting of the Division of Fluid, 18 – 20 Nov 2007.
This page is last updated at: 13-AUG-2012