| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
Dr. Mohamed Salahuddin
- Title: Scientist and Capability Group Manager
- Tel: 64191552
- Email: email@example.com
- Data Analysis and Processing
- Safety and reliablity of maritime systems
- Multi-disciplinary design optimization
- System Level Integration
- PhD in Computational Engineering, University of Leicester, 2004.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Leicester, 1999.
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Harold Soh, Yew Soon Ong, Quoc Chinh Nguyen, Quang Huy Nguyen, Mohamed Salahuddin Habibullah, Terence Hung and Jer-Lai Kuo, “Discovering Unique, Low-Energy Pure Water Isomers: Memetic Exploration, Optimization and Landscape Analysis”, Submitted to Journal of Evolutionary Computation, Accepted, 2009.
- Zhan-Li Sun, Min Xie, Kien Ming Ng, Habibullah, M. S., “A study of lifetime Optimization of Transportation System”, Journal of Reliability Engineering and Safety System, Submitted, 2009.
- Habibullah, M. S., Ponter A. R. S., “Representation of the high-temperature crack tip fields using reference stress concepts”, Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, Volume 29, No 5, pp 389-399, May 2006.
- Habibullah, M. S., Ponter A. R. S., “A crack tip field estimation technique for the high-temperature cyclic loading of structures”, Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, Volume 29, No 5, pp 373-387, May 2006.
- Habibullah, M. S., Ponter A. R. S., “Ratchetting limits for cracked bodies subjected to cyclic loads and temperatures”, Engineering fracture mechanics, Vol 2, No 11, pp 1702-1716, 2005.
- Habibullah M.S., Ernest L., Kołowrocki K., Soszyńska J., Kien M. Ng, A computational tool for general model of industrial systems operation processes”,?Summer Safety & Reliability Seminars, SSARS 2009.
- Hui Xiao, Yanfu Li, Min Xie, Kien Ming Ng and M. S. Habibullah, “A Model for Reliability Analysis of Repairable Transportation Systems”, Proceedings of the Industrial Engineering Research Conference, 2009.
- Chengwei Lin, Min Xie, M. S. Habibullah, “On a Framework for Strategic and Tactical Risk Management”, International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), pp 1319-1323, 2008.
- Kołowrocki K., Soszyńska J., Xie M., Kien M. Ng, Mohamed S., “Safety and reliability of complex industrial systems and process Poland-Singapore Joint Project”, Proc.?Summer Safety and Reliability Seminars – SSARS 2008, Gdańsk-Sopot, 2008.
- Mohamed S., Terence H., Harold S., Endang S., Ong Y. S., Francis L., Ren Y. X., “Grid-based Problem Solving Environment for Engineering of Materials (GPEM)”, Proceedings of the Seventh IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid, CCGrid07, 2007.
- Endang S., Ong Y. S., Mohamed S., Terence H., Francis Lee, “A Flow Model of Web Services for the Grid”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Grid Computing and Applications, GCA2007, 2007.
- Harold S., Ong Y. S., Mohamed S., Terence H., Francis Lee, “Playing in the Objective Space: Coupled Approximators for Multi-Objective Optimization”, IEEE, Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Multi-Criteria Decision Making, 2007.
- Project Manager, National Environment Agency (NEA), Study on Long Term Impact due to Climate Change, Singapore, 2009-2010, $1.8million.
- Co-Principal Investigator cum Project Manager, Agency for Science Technology & Research (A*STAR), Safety and Reliability of Complex of Industrial Systems and Processes, Singapore-Poland, 2008-2011, $660K.
Co-Principal Investigator, Agency for Science Technology & Research(A*STAR), Grid-based PSE for Engineering of Materials (GPEM),Singapore, 2005-2007, $350K.
This page is last updated at: 24-FEB-2014