| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Engineering Mechanics (EM)
Dr. NGUYEN Van Bo
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1263
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computational fluid dynamics and fluid-structure interaction.
- Numerical methods for Partial Differential Equations and Ordinary Differential Equations.
- Model Order Reduction for complex and large-scale problems.
- Ph.D., Computational Engineering, The Singapore-MIT Alliance, National University of Singapore, 2011.
- MS.c, Aeronautical Engineering, Institute of Technology Bandung, 2007.
- B.Eng, Fluid Machinery and Automation, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, 2002.
- V.B. Nguyen, H-S. Dou, B.C. Khoo, Computational Simulation of Detonation Waves Using Detailed Chemistry, ISSW27, Russia, 2009.
- V.B. Nguyen, H-S. Dou, B.C. Khoo, Numerical simulation of Pulse Detonation Engines, Invited talks, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, USA, July, 2010.
- V.B. Nguyen, H-S. Dou, B.C. Khoo, Dynamics of the detonation waves in an axis-symmetric convergence/ divergence chamber, ISIS19, Moscow, Russia, 2010.
- V.B. Nguyen, M. Buffoni, K. Willcox, Model Reduction for Reacting Flow Applications, The fifth European on Computational Fluid Dynamics, Lispon, Portugal, 2010.
- V.B. Nguyen, M. Buffoni, K. Willcox, B.C. Khoo, Projection Based Model Order Reduction for Reacting Flow Application, Technical Seminar, MIT, 2010.
- V.B. Nguyen, H-S. Dou, B.C. Khoo, Numerical Simulations of the Detonation Waves Inside An Axi-symmetric Convergent/divergent Chamber of a PDE (Pulsed Detonation Engine), SATEC 2012 – the Singapore Aerospace Technology and Engineering Conference, Singapore, 2012.
- V.B. Nguyen, M. Buffoni, K. Willcox, B.C. Khoo, Model Reduction for Reacting Flow Applications, 5th International Conference on High Performance Scientific Computing, Hanoi, Vietnam, March 2012.
This page is last updated at: 12-OCT-2012