| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
Dr. NIE Yanguang
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1423
- Email: email@example.com
- Electronic structure of surface and interface
- Thin film Fabrication
- First principle calculation for metal/alloy thin film
- B.Sc, Physics department, Jilin University, China, 2004
- M.Sc, State Key Laboratory of Super Hard Materials, Jilin University, China, 2007
- Ph.D, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2011
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Sun, C.Q., Y. Nie, J. Pan, X. Zhang, S.Z. Ma, Y. Wang, and W. Zheng, Zone-selective photoelectronic measurements of the local bonding and electronic dynamics associated with the monolayer skin and point defects of graphite. RSC Advances, 2012, 2, 2377.
- Nie, Y., J. Pan, Z. Zhang, J. Chai, S. Wang, C.S. Yang, D. Li, and C.Q. Sun, Size dependent 2p3/2 binding-energy shift of Ni nanoclusters on SiO2 support: Skin-depth local strain and quantum trapping. Applied Surface Science 2010, 256, 4667.
- Nie, Y., J. Pan, W. Zheng, J. Zhou, and C.Q. Sun, Atomic Scale Purification of Re Surface Kink States with and without Oxygen Chemisorption. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 115, 7450.
- Nie, Y., Y. Wang, Y. Sun, J.S. Pan, B.R. Mehta, M. Khanuja, S.M. Shivaprasad, and C.Q. Sun, CuPd interface charge and energy quantum entrapment: A tight-binding and XPS investigation. Applied Surface Science 2010, 257, 727.
- Nie, Y.G., X. Zhang, S.Z. Ma, Y. Wang, J.S. Pan, and C.Q. Sun, XPS revelation of tungsten edges as a potential donor-type catalyst. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 2011, 13, 12640.
- IEEE International NanoElectronics Conference (IEEE INEC)
This page is last updated at: 01-JAN-2009