| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Engineering Mechanics (EM)
Dr. PEI Qing Xiang
- Title: Senior Scientist
- Tel: 64191225
- Email: email@example.com
- Modelling and simulation of nanomaterials, nanostructures and nanodevices
- Modelling and optimization of manufacturing processes
- Finite element and molecular dynamics simulations
- Coupled structural, thermal and fluid flow analysis
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Tsinghua University, China, 1991
- Master of Engineering, Tsinghua University, China, 1987
- Bachelor of Engineering, Tsinghua University, China, 1984
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Q.X. Pei, Z.D. Sha and Y.W. Zhang, "A theoretical analysis of the thermal conductivity of hydrogenated graphene", Carbon, Vol.49 (2011), pp.4752-4759.
- T.Y. Guo,�T. Ding, Q.X. Pei and Y.W. Zhang, "Effect of sp3-hybridized defects on the oscillatory behavior of carbon nanotube oscillators", Physics Letters A, Vol.375 (2011), pp. 2400-2404.
- Q.X. Pei, Y.W. Zhang and V.B. Shenoy, "A molecular dynamics study of the mechanical properties of hydrogen functionalized graphene", Carbon, Vol.48 (2010), pp.898-904.
- Q.X. Pei, Y.W. Zhang and V.B. Shenoy, "Mechanical Properties of Methyl Functionalized Graphene", Nanotechnology, Vol.21 (2010), p.115709.
- Q.X. Pei, Z.S, Liu, Y.W. Zhang, Z.L. Dong, "Study of direct nanoimprinting processes by molecular dynamics simulations", Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol.7 (2010), pp.2144-2150.
- Q. X. Pei, C. Lu and H. P. Lee, "Study of Materi
als Deformation in Nanometric Cutting by Lar ge-scale Molecu lar Dynamics Si mulations", Nanoscale Re search Lette rs, Vol.4 (2009), pp.444-451.
- Y. Cheng, Q.X. Pei and H. Gao, "Molecular-dynam
ics studies of competitive rep lacement in pep tide–nanotube a ssembly for con trol of drug re lease", Nanotechnolo gy, Vol.20 (2009), p.145101.
- Q.X. Pei, C.G. Lim, Y. Cheng and H. Gao, "Molecular Dynam
ics Study on DN A Oligonucleoti de Translocatio n through Carbo n Nanotubes", Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol.129 (2008), pp.125101-8.
- Q.X. Pei, S.S. Quek, J.Y. Guo and C. Lu, “Elastic fields in quantum dots arrays: A three-dimensional finite element study”, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, (Invited paper for a special issue on innovative numerical methods for micro and nano mechanics and structures), Vol. 32 (2008), pp.309-317.
- M.C.G. Lim, Q.X. Pei and Z.W. Zhong, “Translocation of DNA oligonucleotide through carbon nanotube channels under induced pressure difference”, Physica A, Vol. 387 (2008), pp.3111-3120.
- Q.X. Pei, C. Lu and Z.S. Liu, “Molecular dynamics study on the nanoimprint of copper”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 40 (2007), pp.4928-4935.
- Q.X. Pei, C. Lu and H.P. Lee, ”Large scale molecular dynamics study of nanometric machining of copper”, Computational Materials Science, Vol. 41 (2007), pp.177-185.
- Q.X. Pei, C. Lu, F.Z. Fang and H Wu, “Nanometric Cutting of Copper: a Molecular Dynamics Study”, Computational Materials Science, Vol. 37 (2006), pp.434-441.
- Q.X. Pei, C. Lu and H.P. Lee, "Crystallization of Amorphous Alloy during Isothermal Annealing: a Molecular Dynamics Study", Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, Vol.17 (2005), pp.1493-1504.
- Q.X. Pei, C. Lu and M.W. Fu, "Coupled Thermo-mechanical Analysis of Severe Plastic Deformation for Producing Bulk Nanostructured Materials", Advanced Engineering Materials, Vol.6 (2004), pp.933-936.
- Q.X. Pei, C. Lu and M.W. Fu, "The Rapid Solidification of Ti3Al: a Molecular Dynamics Study", Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, Vol.16 (2004), pp.4203-4210.
- Q.X. Pei, B.H. Hu, C. Lu and Y.Y. Wang, "A Finite Element Study of the Temperature Rise during Equal Channel Angular Pressing", Scripta Materialia, Vol.49 (2003), pp.303-308.
- Q.X. Pei, C. Lu and Y.Y. Wang, "Effect of Elastic Anisotropy on the Elastic Fields and Vertical Alignment of Quantum Dots", Journal of Applied Physics, Vol.93 (2003), pp.1487-1492.
- Q.X. Pei, and C. Lu, “Thermo-Mechanical Finite Element Analysis of Equal Channel Angular Pressing”, Chapter Six in Book: Severe Plastic Deformation: Towards Bulk Production of Nanostructured Materials, edited by B.S. Altan, et al, NOVA Science Publishers, NY, 2006, pp. 469-479.
This page is last updated at: 18-APR-2013