| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1284
- Email: email@example.com
- Infectious disease modeling
- Agent-based modeling
- Data mining and Decision trees
- PhD (thesis under submission), Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2011.
- MTech, Chemical Plant Design, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, India, 2007.
- BTech, Chemical Engineering, Pondicherry Engineering College, India, 2004.
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Loganathan P, Sundaramoorthy S, Lakshminarayanan S., “Modeling information feedback during H1N1 outbreak using stochastic agent-based models”. Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2011 (DOI:10.1002/apj.571)
- Loganathan P, Lakshminarayanan S, H. R. Lee, C. S. Ho., “Understanding the socioeconomic heterogeneity in healthcare in US counties: the Effect of Population density, education and poverty on H1N1 Pandemic Mortality”, Epidemiology and Infection, 2011 (DOI:10.1017/S0950268811001464)
- Loganathan P, Yashasvi L, Lakshminarayanan S., “Forecasting flu dynamics using regionalized state space models”. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2011 (Under review).
- Loganathan P, Chee Siang Ho, Hao Ran Lee, Lakshminarayanan S., Towards Forecasting Flu Dynamics Using a Regionalized State Space Model, Invited session paper, 4th International Symposium on Advanced Control of Industrial Processes, China, 2011
- May Su T., Kiran K. L., Loganathan P., Lakshminarayanan S., Applications of PSE Techniques to Disease Treatment and Policy Planning, Keynote paper, international Conference on Process Automation, Control and Computing (PACC), India, 2011
- Loganathan P, Lakshminarayanan S, Sundaramoorthy S, Kouk Leong Wei., Capturing the Agewise Emergent Human Behavior During an Epidemic Outbreak - An Agent based Approach, International Conference on Latest Trends in Simulation Modeling and Analysis COSMA 2009, India, 2009
- Loganathan P, Sundaramoorthy S and Lakshminarayanan S., Optimal Intervention Strategies for H1N1 outbreak Using Stochastic programming, PSE Asia 2010, Singapore, 2010
- Loganathan P, Lakshminarayanan S, Hao Ran Lee., Evaluation of health systems performance and estimation of health-care inequality among US counties: a novel approach for priority setting by proxy metrics and decision trees, Global Health Metrics & Evaluation 2011, Seattle, US, 2011
- Loganathan P, Hao Ran Lee, Lakshminarayanan S., Spatiotemporal correlates of the variation in health outcomes in the US during infectious disease outbreaks: A county-level risk mapping for optimal resource management, Health GIS 2011, New Delhi, India, 2011
- Loganathan P, Hao Ran Lee, Lakshminarayanan S., Geospatial mapping of high-risk epidemic clusters and time-varying diffusion trends for Texas counties using weekly incidence data, Health GIS 2011, New Delhi, India, 2011
- V. Lakshmi, P. Loganathan, G. P. Rangaiah, F. G. Chen and S. Lakshminarayanan., Predictability of Blood Glucose in Surgical ICU Patients in Singapore, 13th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering, IFMBE Proceedings, Singapore, 2009
- Loganathan P, Hao Ran Lee, Lakshminarayanan S., Application of GIS in public health: A spatiotemporal mapping of susceptible, ILGISA spring 2011 conference, Illinois , US, 2011
Published in conference proceedings
Cited in the department homepage for receiving a travel award to attend “The Lancet” organized Global Health Metrics and Evaluation conference held in Seattle, WA, US. Link: http://www.chee.nus.edu.sg/highlights/Loganathan-2011-03.html. Award amount - approximately 2500 USD.
Cited in the department homepage for receiving the “Best Student Paper Award” at Health GIS 2011 held in New Delhi, India. Link: http://www.chee.nus.edu.sg/Loganathan_Ponnambalam_aug2011.pdf
This page is last updated at: 02-APR-2012