| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
Dr. QIAN Han Hua
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191341
- Email: email@example.com
- High performance VLSI design
- Renewable and sustainable energy
- Power electronics
- B. Eng, Nanyang Technological University, 2008.
Published Journals/ Articles:
- H. Qian, C. H. Chang and H. Yu, “An efficient channel clustering and flow rate allocation algorithm for non-uniform microfluidic cooling of 3D integrated circuits”, Integration, the VLSI Journal, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 57-68, Dec. 2011.
- H. Qian, X. Huang, H. Yu and C. H. Chang, “Cyber-physical thermal management of 3D multi-core cache processor system with microfluidic cooling”, ASP Journal of Low Power Electronics, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 110-121, Feb. 2011.
- H. Qian and C. H. Chang, “Microchannel splitting and scaling for thermal balancing of liquid-cooled 3DIC”, Proc. Int. Symp. Circuits and Syst., Beijing,
PRC, 19-23 May 2013, pp. 801-804.
- H. Qian, H. Liang, C. H. Chang, W. Zhang and H. Yu, “Thermal simulator of 3D-IC with modeling of anisotropic TSV conductance and microchannel entrance effects”, Proc. Asia and South Pacific Design Autom. Conf., Yokohama, Japan, 22-25 Jan. 2013, pp. 485-490.
- H. Qian, X. Huang, H. Yu and C. H. Chang, “Real-time thermal management of 3D multi-core system with fine-grained cooling control”, Proc. IEEE Int. 3D System Integration Conf., Munich, Germany, 16-18 Nov. 2010, pp. 1-6.
- J. Chen, C. H. Chang and H. Qian, “New power index model for switching power analysis from adder graph of FIR filter”, Proc. Int. Symp. Circuits and Syst., Taipei, Taiwan, 24-27 May 2009, pp. 2197-2200.
This page is last updated at: 25-JUL-2014