| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Fluid Dynamics (FD)
Dr. SHANG Zhi
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1547
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large scale CFD and NHT
- Multiphase flow modeling
- Parallel LBM code development of multiphase flow
- CFD code development of LES and DNS for compressible and incompressible flows
- Ph.D, �� Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 2000
- M.Eng, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 1996
- B.Eng,� Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 1993
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Zhi Shang, Jing Lou, Hongying Li. CFD of dilute gas-solid two-phase flow using Lagrangian algebraic slip mixture model. Powder Technology, 266, November 2014, 120~128.
- Zhi Shang.High performance computing for flood simulation using Telemac based on hybrid MPI/OpenMP parallel programming. International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, 5(4) 2014, 1~13.
- Zhi Shang, Jing Lou, Hongying Li. Numerical simulation of water jet flow using diffusion flux mixture model. Journal of Fluids, Volume 2014, Article ID 193215, 6 pages
- Zhi Shang, Ming Cheng, Jing Lou. Parallelization of lattice Boltzmann method for a drop impact on a wetted solid wall. International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, 5(2) 2014, 1~13.
- Zhi Shang. Numerical investigations of supercavitation around blunt bodies of submarine shape. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37, November 2013, 8836~8845.
- Zhi Shang, Jing Lou, Hongying Li. A novel Lagrangian algebraic slip mixture model for two-phase flow in horizontal pipe. Chemical Engineering Science, 102, October 2013, 315~323.
- Zhi Shang, Shuo Chen. 3D DSMC simulation of rarefied gas flows around a space crew capsule using OpenFOAM. Open Journal of Applied Sciences, 3 (1), March 2013, 35~38.
- Zhi Shang. Large scale CFD parallel computing dealing with massive mesh. Journal of Engineering, Volume 2013, Article ID 850148, 6 pages.
- Zhi Shang. Performance analysis of large scale parallel CFD computing based on Code_Saturne. Computer Physics Communications, 184 (2), February 2013, 381~386.
- Zhi Shang, David R. Emerson, Xiaojun Gu. Numerical investigations of cavitation around a high speed submarine using OpenFOAM with LES. International Journal of Computational Methods, 9 (3), September 2012, 1250040, 14 pages.
- Zhi Shang, Shuo Chen. Numerical Investigation of Diameter Effect on Heat Transfer of Supercritical Water Flows in Horizontal Round Tubes. Applied Thermal Engineering, 31 (4), March 2011, 573~581.
- Zhi Shang, Simon Lo. Numerical Investigation of Supercritical Water-cooled Nuclear Reactor in Horizontal Tube Bundles. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 240 (4), April 2010, 776~782
- Zhi Shang. CFD Investigation of Vertical Rod Bundles of Supercritical Water-Cooled Nuclear Reactor. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 232 (2), August 2009, 157~163.
- Zhi Shang, Yufeng Yao, Shuo Chen. Numerical Investigation of Pressure Effect on Heat Transfer of Supercritical Water Flows in a Horizontal Round Tube. Chemical Engineering Science, 63 (16), August 2008, 4150~4158.
- Zhi Shang. CFD of Turbulent Transport of Particle behind A Backward-Facing Step Using A New Model ― k-ε-Sp. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 29 (9), 2005, 885~901.
- Zhi Shang. Application of artificial intelligence CFD based on neural network in vapor-water two-phase flow. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 18, 2005, 663~671.
- Zhi Shang, Jing Lou, Hongying Li. A new drag force model based on drift flux for gas-particle two-phase flow. American Physical Society, Division of Fluid Dynamics 66th Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,November 24 - 26, 2013, USA.
- Zhi Shang. A CFD investigation of cavitation around a submarine under water. Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Cavitation (CAV2012), 14 - 16 August 2012, Singapore.
- Zhi Shang, Charles Moulinec, David R. Emerson, Xiaojun Gu. Investigation of Flow and Heat Transfer of Fuel Assembly in Supercritical Water Nuclear Reactor. Technical Meeting on Heat transfer, Thermal-hydraulics and System Design for supercritical water cooled reactors, July 5-8, 2010, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Y. Fournier, J. Bonelle, C. Moulinec, Z. Shang, A. Sunderland, J. Uribe. Developing Code_Saturne for Computing at the Petascale. 22nd International Conference on Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics, May 17-21, 2010, Kaohsiung Taiwan.
- Yufeng Yao, Zhi Shang, Jony Castagna, Neil D. Sandham, et al. Re-engineering a DNS code for high-performance computation of turbulent flows. 47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, January 5-8, 2009, Orlando World Center Marriott, Orlando Florida, USA. Paper No.566.
This page is last updated at: 21-OCT-2014