| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nanostructure and ultrafast device design, modeling and simulation.
- Research on material properties and its related applications
- Physics of graphene and its related application
- B. Eng (1st class honor) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, 2009
Published Journals/ Articles:
- S. Sun, L. K. Ang, D. Shiffler and J. W. Luginsland. “Klein tunneling model of low energy electron field emission from single-layer graphene sheet”, Appl. Phys. Lett., 99:013112, 2011.
- S. Sun and L. K. Ang. “Shot noise of low energy electron field emission due to Klein tunneling”, J. Appl. Phys., 112:016104, 2012.
- S. Sun and L. K. Ang “Onset of space charge limited current for field emission from a single sharp tip”, Phys. Plasma, 19:033107, 2012.
- S. Sun and L. K. Ang. “A Theoretical Study of the Field-Emission from a Diamond-Metal-Vacuum Triple Junction”, J. Appl. Phys., 112:066102, 2012.
- S. Sun and L. K. Ang. “A Theoretical Approach to Calculate the Average Enhancement and Effective Emission Area for a sharp tip Emitter”, J. Appl. Phys. published soon, 2013.
- Shi-Jun Liang, L. K. Ang and S. Sun. “Over-barrier side-band electron emission from graphene with time-oscillating potential”,CARBON, submitted, 2013.
- S. Sun and L. K. Ang. “Analysis of nonuniform field emission from a Lorentzian or Hyperboloid shape emitter: effective enhancement factor and emission area”, IEEE Pulsed Power & Plasma Science Conference – PPPS 2013, San Francisco, USA (submitted).
- S. Sun and L. K. Ang. “Two dimensional Child-Langmuir law for a sharp field emitter”, 38th IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, Chicago, USA, IP1I-53, 2011.
- S. Sun and L. K. Ang. “The Klein tunneling modified field-emission model for a Vertical-aligned single-layer graphene sheet”, 38th IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, Chicago, USA, IO7B-2, 2011.
- S. Sun and L. K. Ang. “Space charge limited field emission from a single sharp field emitter”, 8th International Vacuum Electron Sources Conference, Nanjing, China, P-006, 2010.
This page is last updated at: 19-JUL-2013