| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
Dr. Suwit SUTHIRAKUN
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191426
- Email: email@example.com
- Computational study of fuels oxidation mechanisms on perovskite oxide surfaces under anodic solid oxide fuel cell conditions
- First principles and microkinetic study of catalytic reactions
- Density functional theory study of thermodynamic and electronic properties of doped perovskite oxides
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, University of South Carolina, USA, 2013
- B.S. Chemistry, Chiang Mai University, Thailand, 2007
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Suthirakun, S., S. C. Ammal, F. L. Chen, K. Huang, H. C. zur Loye and A. Heyden (2012). "Obtaining Mixed Ionic/Electronic Conductivity in Perovskite Oxides in Anodic Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Conditions: A Computational Prediction for Doped SrTiO3" Solid State Ionics 228: 37-45.
- Faheem, S., S. Suthirakun, and A. Heyden (2012). “Implicit Solvation Model for Solid Surfaces” Journal of Physical Chemistry C 116(42): 22458-22462.
- Suthirakun, S., S. C. Ammal, G. L. Xiao, F. L. Chen, H. C. zur Loye and A. Heyden (2011). "Density Functional Theory Study on the Electronic Structure of n- and p-type Doped SrTiO3 at Anodic Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Conditions" Physical Review B 84(20): 205102.
- Oral presentation, Obtaining Mixed Ionic/Electronic Conductivity in Perovskite Oxides under Anodic SOFC Conditions: A Computational Prediction for Doped SrTiO3, Pacific Rim Meeting on Electrochemical and Solid State Science, ECS Meeting 2012, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Oral presentation, Theoretical Investigation of the H2 Electro-oxidation on the Sr2Fe1.5Mo0.5O6-δ (001) Perovskite Surface under Anodic Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Conditions, Pacific Rim Meeting on Electrochemical and Solid State Science, ECS Meeting 2012, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Oral presentation, Density Functional Theory Study on the Electronic Structure of n- and p-type Doped SrTiO3 as Anode Materials for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, AICHE annual meeting 2011, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Poster Presentation, Synergies between Synthesis, Characterization, and Computational of Sr2Fe1.5Mo0.5O6-δ (x=0-1) Perovskites as Electrodes for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC) review session 2012, Chicago, Illinois
- Poster presentation, Rational Design of Sulfur and Carbon Tolerant Anode Materials for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, 22ndNorth American Catalysis Society Meeting 2011, Detroit, Michigan
- Poster presentation, Theoretical Investigation of Oxygen Diffusion in Doped SrTiO3 Perovskites and Sr2Fe1.5Mo0.5O6-δ Double Perovskites for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Anode, AICHE annual meeting 2010, Salt lake city, Utah
- Poster Presentation, Understanding the Structure-Performance Relationship of Complex Oxide Catalysts Relevant for Future Energy Production: A Computational Approach, Graduate Student Day 2009, University of South Carolina
This page is last updated at: 04-JUN-2013