| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
Dr. TEO Soo Kng
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191564
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computational Biomechanics / cellular mechanics / modeling of cytoskeleton network
- Numerical techniques (finite element method)
- Ph.D., Bioengineering, Imperial College, London, 2008
- S.M., High Performance Computing for Engineered System, National University of Singapore, 2002
- B.Eng. (Honours), Civil and Structural Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, 2001
Published Journals/ Articles:
- S.T. Wong, S.-K. Teo, S. Park, K.-H. Chiam, E.K. Yim, Anisotropic rigidity sensing on grating topography directs human mesenchymal stem cell elongation, Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, [Epub ahead of print], March 2013 DOI: 10.1007/s10237-013-0483-2 [Abstract]
- Y Zeng, A.K. Yip, S.-K. Teo, K.-H. Chiam, A three-dimensional random network model of the cytoskeleton and its role in mechanotransduction and nucleus deformation, Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology 11(1-2), 49-59, Jan. 2012. Doi: 10.1007/s10237-011-0292-4 [Abstract]
- S.-K. Teo, A.B. Goryachev, K.H. Parker, K.-H. Chiam, Cellular deformation and intracellular stress propagation during optical stretching, Physical Review E 81, 051924, May 2010. DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevE.81.051924 [Abstract]
- L. Zhong, Y. Su, S.-K. Teo, T.T. Le, R.S. Tan, Curvedness-based imaging: Quantitative assessment of short-term left ventricular remodeling in human patients with first myocardial infarction, EuroEcho-Imaging 2013 (European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging), Istanbul, Turkey, December 11–14, 2013 (accepted).
- S.-K. Teo, S.-Y. Yeo, M.-L. Tan, C.-W. Lim, Y. Su, L. Zhong, R.-S. Tan, Regional Comparison of Left Ventricle Systolic Wall† Stress reveals Non-Uniformity in Healthy Subjects, The 2013 Computing in Cardiology Conference (CinC 2013), Zaragoza, Spain, September 22–25, 2013 (accepted).
- Y.-P. Duan, W.-M. Huang, H.-B. Chang, K.K. Toe, T. Yang, J.-Y. Zhou, J. Liu, S.-K. Teo, C.-W. Lim, Y. Su, C.K. Chui, S. Chang, Synchronous Simulation of Deformation of Liver and Gallbladder with Stretch and Compression Compensation, 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Kyoto, Japan, July 3 – 7, 2013 (accepted).
- S.-K. Teo, Y. Yang, E.V. Reeth, S. He, P. Chua, C.L. Poh, Tracking of Tumor Motion in Lung Cancer using Patient Specific Finite Element Modeling and 4D-MRI Image data, The 10th IASTED International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (BioMed 2013), Innsbruck, Austria, February 13 – 15, 2013. DOI: 10.2316/P.2013.791-153
- S.-K. Teo, S.-Y. Yeo, C.-W. Lim, Y. Su, L. Zhong, R.-S. Tan, Analysis of Right Ventricular Remodeling using curvature Histogram Comparison, The 10th IASTED International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (BioMed 2013), Innsbruck, Austria, February 13 – 15, 2013. DOI: 10.2316/P.2013.791-128
- Y. Su, S.-K. Teo, R.S.Tan, C.W. Lim, L. Zhong, Computer-based Assessment of Left Ventricular Wall Stiffness in Patients with Ischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy, Proc. SPIE 8670, Medical Imaging 2013: Computer-Aided Diagnosis, 867018, February 26, 2013. DOI: 10.1117/12.2007825
- S.-K. Teo, K. H. Parker, K.-H. Chiam, Viscoelastic finite-element modeling of neutrophil deformation in a tapered micropipette, Proceedings of the ASME Summer Bioengineering Conference 2008, 183, Jun. 2008.
- S.-K. Teo, K. H. Parker, K.-H. Chiam, Viscoelastic finite-element modeling of cell deformation in an optical stretcher, Proceedings of the ASME Summer Bioengineering Conference 2007, 259, Jun. 2007.
- S.-K. Teo, A.B. Goryachev, K.H. Parker, Computational model of single cell deformation using a viscoelastic finite element approach, 5th World Congress of Biomechanics, Jul. 2006.
This page is last updated at: 26-JUL-2013