| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Engineering Mechanics (EM)
Dr. Gideon Praveen Kumar VIJAYAKUMAR
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191392
- Email: email@example.com
- Medical Device Development
- Biomechanics and Artificial Organs
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Ph.D,Biomedical Engineering – VIT University, India, 2010
- MTech, Biomedical Engineering – VIT University, India, 2007
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Kumar GP, Cui F, Danpinid A, Su B, Hon JKF & Leo HL - " Design and finite element-based fatigue prediction of a new self-expandable percutaneous mitral valve stent " : Computer Aided Design 2013 , 45 (10), 1153-1158.
- Kumar GP & Mathew L - "Stent biomaterial and design selection using finite element analysis for percutaneous aortic valve replacement " , Artificial Organs 2011 Feb;35(2):166-75
- Sree Vidhya E, Kumar GP & Mathew L - " Design and TEM Simulation of a MEMS Based Micro Cantilever Cardiac Market Sensor" , Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine 2010 ,1(1) 014501 - 4
- Sree Vidhya E, Kumar GP & Mathew L - "Micro - Cantilever Based Microdiagnostic Kit for Bio-Medical Applications - A Cost-Benefit Outlook" , Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine,2010 -- 1(3), 034501 - 4
- Shelton J & Kumar GP - "Sodium bicarbonate - A potent Ergogenic Aid? " - Food and Nutrition Sciences ,2010, 1(1), 1-4
- Shelton J & Kumar GP - "Comparison between Auditory and Visual Simple Reaction Times " - Neuroscience & Medicine 2010, 1(1), 30-32
- Kumar GP & Mathew L - "Effects of Design Parameters on the Radial Force of Percutaneous Aortic Valve Stents" : Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine 2010 , 11(2), 101-104
- Kumar GP & Mathew L - "The evolution of an ideal stent design and its impact on the aortic endothelium during and after percutaneous replacement", Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering 2010, 13(3), 345-347.
- Kumar GP & Mathew L - "New Stent Design for Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement" : Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine 2009 , 10 (2) , 121 - 124
- Kumar GP & Mathew L - "Biomaterial Optimization in a Percutaneous Aortic Valve Stent using Finite Element Analysis" : Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine 2009, 10(4), 247-251
- Shelton J & Kumar GP - "Comparison between Static and Dynamic Warm-up Exercise Regimes on Lower Limb Muscle Power" - The HEALTH 2009, 1(2), 117-120
- Gideon Praveen Kumar & Lazar Mathew -"Design for Percutaneous Aortic Valve Stent" -International Conference on Biotechnology , INCOB Proceedings, Feb 8th 2008, Pages 139-140
- G.V.P Kumar & L. Mathew - "Novel Stent Design for Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement" - IFMBE Series, 4th Kuala Lumpur International Conference on Biomedical Engineering 25-28 June 2008, Volume 21, Pages 446-448.
- G. Praveen Kumar & L. Mathew - "Effects of Stent Design Parameters on the Aortic Endothelium" IFMBE Series, 13th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering, Singapore, 3 - 6 December 2008, volume 23, Pages 1539 - 1542.
- Sree Vidhya, G.V.Praveen Kumar & Lazar Mathew - "Design and Simulation Studies of Micro cantilever Based Biosensor for the Detection of Cardiac Markers", International Conference on MEMS [ICMEMS 09], IIT Madras, 3 - 5 January, 2009 [ISBN-978-81-908468-0-6]
- Praveen Kumar, Gideon and Mathew, Lazar - "Design Of A Novel Percutaneous Aortic Valve Stent" 3rd Indo-Australian Conference on Biomaterials, Implants, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine (BITE&RM) combined with the 19th Annual Conference of Australasian Society for Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (ASBTE), 21 - 23 January, 2009
- Praveen Kumar Gideon. V., Mathew Lazar - "Aortic Wall Mechanics and Stent Design Optimization", WACBE World Congress on Bioengineering 2009, 26-29 July, Hong Kong.
- Gideon Praveen Kumar & Lazar Mathew - "Functionality of a Novel Percutaneous Aortic Valve Stent - A Fatigue Mechanics Study" IFMBE Proceedings, 2010, Volume 31, Part 6, 1455-1458
- Sree Vidhya, Gideon Praveen Kumar & Lazar Mathew - "Micro - Cantilever Based Microdiagnostic Kit for Bio-Medical Applications" IFMBE Series, 6th World Congress on Biomechanics, Singapore, 1 - 6 August 2010.
- Gideon Praveen Kumar Jan, 2009,” Lack of Medical Device Interoperability -is there a way out?” , eHEALTH
- Gideon Praveen Kumar. 2010.”From analogue to digital mammography systems: a paradigm transition?” : HIRE 5(1): 33-35
- Gideon Praveen Kumar 2010, “Development of a cost effective aortic valvular stent for the Indian economy – A much needed step” ; Medical Equipment & Automation, July-Aug, 2010: 76 – 80
- Gideon Praveen Kumar 2011, " Comparison of Porous and Non Porous T-shaped MEMS Based Micro Cantilever for Diagnosing Acute Myocardial Infarction", Medical Equipment & Automation, in press.
- Gideon Praveen Kumar 2011, " Image Guided Surgery", Imaging Management, in press
- Gideon Praveen Kumar 2011, " Multimodal Imaging", Imaging Management, in press
- Gideon Praveen Kumar & Lazar Mathew, "Percutaneous Aortic Valve Stent " India in July 2008. Published in the Patent Office Journal - Sept - 2009, International Classification: A61F02/38 A61F2/00.
This page is last updated at: 16-OCT-2013