| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
Dr. WANG Binfang
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191516
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Interactive Engineering
- Ph.D, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2011
- M.Eng, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2003
- L.L.B, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, P.R.China, 1999
- B.Eng, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, P.R.China, 1998
Published Journals/ Articles:
- B.F. Wang and A.Y.C. Nee, 2011, “Robust fixture layout with the multi-objective non-dominated ACO/GA approach”, CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, 60(1), pp.183-186
- B.F.Wang, Y. F. Zhang, J.Y.H. Fuh, "A Machining Feature Extraction Approach for Forging Parts", Integrated Manufacturing System, No.7, Vol. 20, 2003, pp. 610-623
- B.F.Wang, R.D.Jiang, “Research on�the Method for Progressive Die Structure CAD Based on Functional Insert-group”, IC-SEC 2004.
- Wang,B.F., Lu, C.and Nee, A.Y.C., 2006, “Developing an Integrated Concurrent Product Design and Manufacturing System using Fixturability Analysis”, 7th APRU Doctoral Student Conference.
- B.F. Wang, Y. F. Zhang, J. Y. H. Fuh, "A Machining Feature Extraction Approach for Casting and Forging Parts", Proceedings of International Conference on Manufacturing and Automation, Hong Kong, 2002, pp. 237-246.
- Wang, B.F. and Nee, A.Y.C., 2010, “A Set-up Planning Approach Considering Tolerance Cost Factors”, Chapter 8 in Multi-objective Evolutionary Optimization for Product Design and Manufacturing, Lihui Wang, Amos H.C. Ng and Kalyanmoy Deb (eds.), Springer-Verlag London Limited.
- 2011, "FY01 Best Industry Project Award-VirtualEMCLab" from IHPC.
This page is last updated at: 31-MAY-2013