| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1302
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Mining, Statistical Leaning
- Complex System
- Epidemic Spreading in Complex Networks
- Ph.D, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2012
- B. Eng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2005
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Y. Wang, G. Xiao, and J. Liu, "Dynamics of Competing Ideas in Complex Social Systems," New Journal of Physics, 14 (1), 013015, 2012.
- Y. Wang, G. Xiao, L. Wong, X. Fu, S. Ma, and T. H. Cheng, "Effects of Fear Factors in Disease Propagation," Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 44 (35) 355101, 2011.
- Y. Wang, G. Xiao, J. Hu, T. H. Cheng, and L. Wang, "Imperfect Targeted Immunization in Scale-Free Networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 388 (12) 2535-46, 15 2009.
- O. Sourina, Y. Wang, “Visual Querying for Molecular Dynamics,” Computer Graphics & Geometry, 7 (3), 2005.
- Y. Wang, G. Xiao, “Effects of Interconnections on Epidemics in Network of Networks”, Proc. Wicom’2011.
- Y. Wang and G. Xiao, “The Spread of Interacting Agents in Scale-Free Networks,” Proc. ICICS’2009, Dec. 2009.
- Y. Wang, J. Hu, G. Xiao, L.Wong, S. Ma, and T. H. Cheng, "A Preliminary Study on the Effects of Fear Factors in Disease Propagation," Proc. ICST COMPLEX"2009, Feb. 2009.
- Y. Wang, G. Xiao, T. H. Cheng, S. Xiao, and X. Fu, "Robustness of Complex Communication Networks under Link Attacks," Proc. ICAIT"2008, July 2008.
- Y Wang, P H J Chong, et al, “Research and Software Development of TETRA & TETRAPOL Networks Models for IP-Based Data Services Using OPNET,” Proc. OPNET2006, Washington D.C. Aug. 28-Sept. 1, 2006.
This page is last updated at: 05-APR-2012