| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
Dr. WANG Zhaoxia
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191520
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intelligence algorithm developing and simulating
- Signal processing, data analyzing and classifying
- Pattern recognition, fault detection and diagnosis
- PhD, Nankai University, Tianjin, P. R. of China, 2001-2004
- M. A. Eng, Nankai University, Tianjin, P. R. of China, 1998 -2001
- B. A. Sc, East China University of Science and Technology,†P. R. of China, 1989 -1993
Published Journals/ Articles:
Some of the published journal papers:
- †Z. Wang, C.S. Chang,†et al, Online Fault Detection of Inverter-fed Induction Motors Using Frequency Domain Independent Component Analysis, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, under review, 2011
- Z. Wang, HM Chan, T. Zhang, P.†Kim, M. L. Hibberd, and Gary Lee, Delayed Effects of Weather Variables on Incidence of Dengue Fever in Singapore from 2000-2010, International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 194-198, April 2012.
- C.S Chang, Z. Wang, F. Yang and W. W. Tan, Hierarchical Fuzzy Logic System for Implementing Maintenance Schedules of Offshore Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp.3-11, March 2012.
- Z.†Wang Q. Wang, C.S. Chang, M, Bai, Z. Sun, T. Yang, Image inpainting method based on evolutionary algorithm, Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, Vol.5 No. 4, pp.187-193, April 2011.
- K.†Wei, Z.†Wang, Q. Quan, Describing fuzzy sets using a new concept: fuzzify functor Optoelectronics Letters, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp.69-72, 2009.
- Z. Wang, Y. Sun, Z. Wang, H. Shen, QoS Routing Strategy using Supervised Genetic Algorithm, Transactions of Tianjin University, Vol.13,No.1,pp.48-52, 2007.
- †Z. Wang, Y. Sun,†J. Qin, X. Sun, and H. Shen, Research on Fuzzy Neural Network Algorithms for Nonlinear Network Traffic Predicting, Optoelectronics Letters, Vol.2, No.5, pp.0373-0375, 2006.
- Z. Wang, Y. Sun, Z. Chen and Z. Yuan, The Study of Predicting Network Traffic Using Fuzzy Neural Networks, Journal on Communication Vol.26, No.3, pp.136-140. 2005 (in Chinese).
- Z. Wang, Z. Chen and Z. Yuan, QoS Routing Optimization Strategy using Genetic Algorithm in Optical Fiber Communication Networks, Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Vol.19, No.2, pp.213-217, 2004.
- Z. Wang, Z. Chen and Z.Yuan, A New Strategy Study for QoS Routing Optimization using Partheno-Genetic Algorithm with N-dimensional Matrix Binary, Computer Engineering and Applications, Vol.39, No.8, pp.1-4, 2003 (in Chinese).
Some of published conference papers:
- Z. Wang, HM Chan, M. L. Hibberd and Gary Lee, Delayed Effects of Climate Variables on Incidence of Dengue in Singapore during 2000-2010, APCBEE Procedia,†Volume 1, pp. 22-26, 2012 (ICESD 2012).
- Z. Wang and C.S. Chang, Supervisory Evolutionary Optimization Strategy for Adaptive Maintenance Schedules, IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Gdansk, Poland, pp. 1137-1142, 2011.
- Z. Wang and C.S. Chang,†A Feature Based Frequency Domain Analysis Algorithm for Fault Detection of Induction Motors, the 6th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA2011), Beijing, China, pp. 27-32, 2011.
- Z. Wang and C.S. Chang , Online Fault Detection of Induction Motors Using Frequency Domain Independent Components Analysis, IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Gdansk, Poland. pp. 2132-2137, 2011.
- Z-Y Wang, H. Ding, F. Hao, Z. Wang*, Z. Sun, and S. Li, Automobile Exhaust Gas Detection Based on Fuzzy Temperature Compensation System, AICI 2010, Part I, LNAI 6319, pp. 153–160, 2010.
- Z. Wang, Q.Wang, M. Bai, Z. Chen, and Z. Sun, “Further exploration on relationship between crisp sets and fuzzy sets,” IEEE International Conference Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE), vol. 2, pp. 609–613, 2010.
- Z. Wang, C.S. Chang, F. Yang and W. W. Tan, Adaptive Type-2 Fuzzy Maintenance Advisor for Offshore Power Systems, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Texas, USA,†pp. 4520-4526, 11-14 Oct 2009.
- Z. Wang, C.S. Chang, X. German and W. W. Tan, Online Fault Detection of Induction Motors Using Independent Component Analysis and Fuzzy Neural Network, The 8th IET International Conference on Advances in Power System Control, Operation and Management, Hong Kong, 2009.
- Z. Wang, C. S. Chang, T. W. Chua and W. W. Tan, Ensemble and Individual Noise Reduction Method for Induction-motor Signature Analysis, The 8th IET International Conference on Advances in Power System Control, Operation and Management, Hong Kong, 2009.
As the PI for all the projects except item 7 as a co-PI:
1.††††††††††† “The Design and Development of Automatic Control System for Wastewater Treatment”, Tianjin Chemical Research and Design Institute, China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), 2006-2008.
2.††††††††††† “Intelligent Detection of Automobile Exhaust Gas”, Head Tianjin Science & Technique Development Company, 2006-2008.
3.††††††††††† “Research on the Applications of Computing Intelligence in the Management of Computer Networks”, China Postdoctoral Foundation, 2005-2006.
4.††††††††††† “The study of Computing Intelligence Control and its Applications to Computer Networks”, Tianjin High Education Science Development Foundation, 2004-2006.
5.††††††††††† “The Research for Traffic Control Based on Fuzzy Neural Networks” Tianjin University of Technology, Science Development Foundation “YUMIAO” Project, 2004-2006.
6.††††††††††† “The Design of Sharing Information Systems”, Eteda Technology Company of China, 2004-2005.
7.††††††††††† “The Design of Intelligent Systems for Monitoring Long-Distance Harmful Material” Tianjin Municipal Science and Technology Commission “Xinghuo Plan”, 2004-2005.
As a researcher and team leader in NUS project:
“Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring of Marine Power Plant”, Maritime & Port Authority (MPA) of Singapore, National University of Singapore (NUS), and Neptune Orient Lines (NOL), 2008-2011.
†“Intelligent Design, Operation, and Virtual Testing of Offshore Power System”, MPA, NUS and Keppel FELS of Singapore, 2008-2011.
This page is last updated at: 03-AUG-2012