| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Fluid Dynamics (FD)
Dr. Dave WEE Keng Boon
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191313
- Email: email@example.com
- Systems analysis of biological pathways to predict non-intuitive biological phenomena.
- Develop protocols for combinatorial perturbations of biological pathways to predict effective drug targets and their corresponding cellular states.
- Develop methods for the rational design of efficient oligonucleotides molecules for disease therapeutics and research.
- Design efficient oligonucleotides-based drugs for translational studies.
- Ph.D, Systems Biology, National University of Singapore, 2009
- MSc, Bioinformatics, National University of Singapore, 2004
- B.Eng. (Honours), Chemical Engineering, National University of Singapore, 1999
Published Journals/ Articles:
Wee KB, Surana U, Aguda BD. Oscillations of the p53-Akt Network: Implications on Cell Survival and Death. PLoS One (2009) 4:e4407.
Wee KB, Pramono ZA, Wang JL, MacDorman KF, Lai PS, Yee WC. Dynamics of co-transcriptional pre-mRNA folding influences the induction of dystrophin exon skipping by antisense oligonucleotides. PLoS One (2008) 3:e1844.
Wee KB, Aguda BD. Akt versus p53 in a network of oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes regulating cell survival and death. Biophys J (2006) 91:857-865.
Goryachev AB, Toh DJ, Wee KB, Lee T, Zhang HB, Zhang LH. Transition to quorum sensing in an Agrobacterium population: A stochastic model. PLoS Comput Biol (2005) 1:e37.
Best poster award, Inaugural A*STAR IMCB Symposium, Singapore 2008
Student fellowship award, 12th World Muscle Society Meeting, Italy 2007
Outstanding research for young scientist award, 5th Human Genome Organization (HUGO) Pacific Meeting and 6th Asia Pacific Conference on Human Genetics, Singapore 2004
Antisense Oligonucleotides And use Thereof. PCT/SG2010/000479 (pending).
This page is last updated at: 21-OCT-2014