| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191595
- Email: email@example.com
- Modeling and simulation of chemical and biochemical processes
- Solid-liquid interfacial interactions
- Quantitative structure-property relationship of smart materials
- M.Sc. Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Nanjing University China, 1992
- B.Sc. Department for Intensified Instruction, Nanjing University, China, 1989
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Shunnian Wu, Hua Li and J. Paul Chen. Modeling Investigation of Volume Variation Kinetics of Fast Response Hydrogels. Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part C-Polymer Reviews, 44: 113-130, 2004.
- Shunnian Wu, Hua Li, J. Paul Chen and K. Y. Lam. Modeling Investigation of Hydrogel Volume Transition - A Review. Macromolecular Theory & Simulations, 13: 13-29, 2004.
- J. Paul Chen and Shunnian Wu. Acid/Base Treated Activated Carbons: Characterization of Functional Groups and Metal Adsorptive Properties.Langmuir, 20: 2233-2242, 2004.
- J. Paul Chen, Shunnian Wu and Kai-Hau Chong. Surface Modification of a Granular Activated Carbon by Citric Acid for Enhancement of Copper Adsorption. Carbon, 41: 1979-1986, 2003.
- J. Paul Chen, Liang Hong, Shunnian Wu and Lin Wang. Elucidation of Interactions between Metal Ions and Ca-Alginate Based Ion-Exchange Resin by Spectroscopic Analysis and Modeling Simulation. Langmuir, 18: 9413-9421 , 2002.
This page is last updated at: 26-NOV-2010