| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
Dr. XU Haiyan
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1468
- Email: email@example.com
- Applied statistics and probability
- Discrete time series analysis
- Accelerated life/ degradation testing: optimal design & data analysis
- Ph.D., Shanghai Normal University, China, 2005
- M.S., Shanghai Normal University, China, 2002
- B.S., Shanghai Normal University, China, 1999
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Hai-Yan Xu, Heliang Fei, Models comparison for step-stress accelerated life testing, Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 2012.
- Hai-Yan Xu, Min Xie, Thong Ngee Goh, Xiuju Fu, A model for integer-valued time series with conditional overdispersion, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Vol. 56, No. 12, pp. 4229-4242, 2012.
- Haiyan Xu, Heliang Fei, Zhenmin Chen, Design of bivariate accelerated life tests with one main effect and one interaction effect for log-location-scale distributions, Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, Vol. 40, No. 15, pp. 2781–2798, 2011.
- Zhi Sheng Ye, Loon Ching Tang, and Hai Yan Xu, A distribution-based systems reliability model under extreme shocks and natural degradation, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol. 60, No. 1, pp. 2781- 2798, 2011.
- Dan Sha, Hai-Yan Xu, Gang Niu, He-Liang Fei, Rong-Xian Yue, Jian Fei, Identification of the cooperation patterns among transcription factors in gene expression regulation by the multiple stepwise regression analysis, Chinese Journal of Cell Biology, Vol. 31, No.1, pp. 75-78, 2009.
- Xing Zhao-fei, Xu Hai-yan, Joint confidence interval estimation for the parameters of Weibull distribution, Journal of Shanxi University (Natural Science Edition), Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 385-388, 2008.
- Xu Haiyan, Fei Heliang, Planning step-stress accelerated life tests with two experimental factors for exponential distributions and type I censoring, Chinese Journal of Applied Probability and Statistics, vol.24, No.2, pp.217-224, 2008.
- Hai-Yan Xu, He-Liang Fei, Planning step-stress accelerated life tests with two experimental variables, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol.56, No.3, pp.569-579, 2007.
- Hai-Yan Xu, He-Liang Fei, Parameter estimation of exponential distribution, Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, Vol.18, 86-94, 2005.
- Haiyan Xu, Yincai Tang, Commentary: the Khamis/Higgins model, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol. 52, No.1, pp.4-6, 2003.
- Xu Haiyan, Fei Heliang, A new way to estimate the confidence interval for the mean of the exponential distribution based on grouped data, Journal of Shanghai Normal University (Natural Science), Vol. 32, No.3, pp.7-12, 2003.
- Xu Haiyan, Fe Heliang, Maximum likelihood estimation of the two-parameter exponential distribution with grouped data, Application of Statistics and Management, vol.20, pp.289-292, 2001.
- Xu Haiyan, Tang Yincai, Fei Heliang, Optimal design of accelerated life testing with multiple estimation objectives using log-normal distributions, 15th ISSAT International Conference on Reliability and Quality in Design , California, USA , pp.6-9, 2009.
- Hai-Yan Xu, He-Liang Fei, Approximated optimal designs for a simple step-stress model with type-II censoring, and Weibull distribution, The 8th Proceeding of ICRMS, Vol. II, IEEE-Reliability Society, Chendu, China, pp.1203-1207,2009.
- Hai-Yan Xu, He-Liang Fei, Optimal accelerated life test plans for log-location-scale distributions with multiple objectives, 2009 WRI World Congress on Software Engineering, Vol. II, Published by the IEEE Computer Society, Xiamen, China, pp.402-406, 2009
- Xu Haiyan, Tang Yincai, Fei Heliang, Bayesian design comparison for accelerated life tests, the 14th ISSAT International Conference on Reliability and Quality in Design, Florida, USA, pp.29-33, 2008.
- Xu Haiyan, Fei Heliang, Optimal design for two-variable step-stress accelerated life testing, the 7th Proceeding of ICRMS, Beijing, China, pp.455-458, 2007.
- Fei Heliang, Xu Haiyan, A reliability test design on creep properties of materials, the 7th Proceedings of ICRMS, Beijing, China, pp. 594-597, 2007.
- Xu Haiyan, Fei Heliang, Statistical analysis and inference for constant-stress alt based on progressive type-I censored data, the 7th National Conference on Reliability, Tsinghua University Press, pp.187-191, 2005.
- Xu Haiyan, Fei Heliang, Planning two-variable accelerated life tests, the 6th Proceedings of ICRMS, Xi"An, China, pp.275-277, 2004.
This page is last updated at: 07-NOV-2013