| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
Dr. YANG Feng
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1336
- Email: email@example.com
- Signal Processing
- Data Mining: Feature Selection and Pattern Classification
- Ph.D., Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2012
- M.Eng., Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 2007
- B.Eng., Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 2003
Published Journals/ Articles:
- F. Yang and K. Z. Mao, “Robust Feature Selection for Microarray Data Based on Multi-Criterion Fusion,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1080–1092, 2011.
- F. Yangand K. Z. Mao, “Improving Robustness of Gene Ranking by Multi-Criterion Combination with Novel Gene Importance Transformation,“ International Journal of Data Mining and Bioinformatics, in press.
- G. Li, C. Wen, Z. G. Li, F. Yang and K. Z. Mao, “Model Based Online Learning with Kernels,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Revised and Resubmitted (under second round review), 2012.
- K. Z. Mao, F. Yangand W. Tang, “Regularized Linear Discriminant Analysis and Its Recursive Implementation for Gene Subset Selection,” The Eighth Annual IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Paris, France, 2011.
- F. Yang and K. Z. Mao, “Improving Robustness of Gene Ranking by Re-sampling and Permutation Based Score Correction and Normalization,” Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics & Biomedicine, Hong Kong, pp. 444–449, 2010.
- F. Yang, and K. Z. Mao, “Entropy-based Criteria Dealing with the Ties Problem in Gene Selection,” Proceedings of 2009 Eighth IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science, pp. 124-129, 2009.
This page is last updated at: 11-SEP-2013