| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
Dr. YEOH Wai Siang
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1395
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green Energy and System Technology
- Antenna Technology
- Wireless Power Transmission
- PhD., Electrical and Computer Engineering, RMIT University, Victoria, Australia (2010)
- B. Eng, Electronic Engineering, Deakin University, Victoria, Australia (2005)
Published Journals/ Articles:
- W. S. Yeoh, W. S. T. Rowe, and K. L. Wong, "Decoupled Dual-dipole Rectennas on a Conducting Surface at 2.4 GHz for Wireless Battery Charging," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, vol. 6, p. 6, 2012.
- W. S. Yeoh, W. S. T. Rowe, and K. L. Wong, "Wideband Miniaturized Half Bowtie Printed Dipole Antenna with Integrated Balun for Wireless Applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 59, Jan 2011.
- W. S. Yeoh, W. S. T. Rowe, and K. L. Wong, "Miniaturized Half-Bowtie Printed Dipole Antenna with an Integrated Balun," presented at the Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC 2008), Hong Kong and Macau, 2008.
- Patent: “Wireless Power Transfer Apparatus”, ID: 2009905921, 2008/9
This page is last updated at: 24-APR-2013