| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Computing Science (CS)
Dr. YIN Xiao Feng
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1357
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply chain optimization
- Planning and scheduling
- Data mining
- PhD, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2011
- M.Eng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2000
- M. Eng, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China, 1997
- B. Eng, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China, 1994
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Yin, X. F. and Khoo, L. P., 2012, A fuzzy c-means based hybrid evolutionary approach to the clustering of supply chain, Computer and Industrial Engineering. Revision submitted.
- Yin, X. F., Khoo, L. P. and Chen, C.-H., 2011, A distributed agent system for port planning and scheduling, Advanced Engineering Informatics, 25(3), pp 403-412.
- Yin, X. F. and Khoo, L. P., 2011, An exact schema theorem for adaptive genetic algorithm and its application to machine cell formation, Expert Systems with Applications, 38(7), pp 8538–8552.
- Yin, X. F. and Khoo, L. P., 2007, Multiple population search strategy for routing selection and sequence optimization of a supply chain, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 20(1), pp 39-56.
- Yin, X. F. and Khoo, L. P., 2007, A hierarchical model for e-supply chain coordination and optimisation, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 18(1), pp 7-24.
- Yin, X. F., Chua, T. J. and Chong, C. S., 2004, A rule-based heuristic finite capacity scheduling system for semiconductor backend assembly, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing. 17(8), pp 733 – 749.
- Khoo, L. P. and Yin, X. F., 2003, An extended graph-based virtual clustering-enhanced approach to supply chain optimization, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 22(11), pp 836 - 847.
- Khoo, L. P., Lee, S. G. and Yin, X. F., 2003, Multiple-objective optimisation of machine cell layout using genetic algorithms, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 16(2), pp 140-155.
- Khoo, L. P., Lee, S. G. and Yin, X. F., 2001, Agent-based architecture for scheduling multiple shop floors, International Journal of Production Research, 39(14), pp 3023-3040.
- Lee, S. G., Khoo, L. P. and Yin, X. F., 2000, Optimising an assembly line through simulation augmented by genetic algorithms, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 16(3), pp 220 – 228.
- Khoo, L. P., Lee, S. G. and Yin, X. F., 2000, A prototype genetic algorithm-enhanced multi-objective dynamic Scheduler for manufacturing systems, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 16(2), pp 131 – 138.
- Ouyang, P. R., Gong, G. R., Wang, S. H., Yin, X. F, 1998, Tool management system (TMS) for FMS, Nanjing Li Gong Daxue Xuebao/Journal of Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 22(2), pp 133-136.
- Ouyang, P. R. and Yin, X. F., 1997, Application of computer simulation in fms tool management system, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Science & Technology Press of China, pp 456 - 461.
- Chen, Chun-Hsien; Yan, Wei; Chong, Yih Tng; Yin, Xiao Feng and Khoo, Li-Pheng, 2012, An agent-based customer elicitation and management system for product conceptualization. 19th ISPE International Conference on Concurrent Engineering – CE2012, Trier (Germany), Sept 3 – 7. Accepted.
- Chua, T. J., Cai, T. X. and Yin X. F., 2007, A heuristic approach for scheduling multi-chip packages for Semiconductor Backend Assembly, 12th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, SEP 25-28, 2007 Univ Patras, Patras, GREECE, v1-3, pp 1024-1030.
- Chua, Tay-Jin, Wang, Feng-Yu, Yin, Xiao-Feng and Cai, Tian-Xiang, 2005, A reconfigurable finite capacity scheduling (fcs) system for discrete manufacturing environment, CIRP 3rd International Conference On Reconfigurable Manufacturing, May 10-12, 2005, Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
This page is last updated at: 01-JAN-2009