| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
Dr. YU Zhigen
- Title: Scientist and Capability Group Manager
- Tel: 64191577
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transparent conducting oxides (TCOs) and optoelectronic devices
- Semiconductor thin film technology and process
- p -type ZnO fabrication and applications
- First-principles?modeling for materials and Semiconductor defects
- PhD, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2005.
- M. Sc., National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2002
- B. Eng., Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China, 1994
Published Journals/ Articles:
- P. Wu, V. Ligatchev, Z. G Yu, JW Zheng, M. B. Sullivan, and Y. Zeng, Defects in codoped NiO with gigantic dielectric response, Phys. Rev. B. 79, 235122, 2009.
- G. M. Gavaza, Z. G. Yu, and P. Wu, A universal?theoretical approach for examing the effciency of doping processs in semiconductors, J. Appl. Phys. 105, (113711) 2009.
- Z. G. Yu, P. Wu, and H. Gong, Control of p- and n- type conductivity in P doped ZnO thin films by using radio-frequency sputtering, Appl. Phys. Lett.?Appl. Phys. Lett. 88, 132114(2006).?
- Z. G. Yu, H. Gong, and P. Wu, Dopant Source Choice for Formation of p-type ZnO: Phosphorus Compound Sources, Chem. Mater. 17, 852 (2005).?
- Z. G. Yu, H. Gong, and P. Wu, Study on Anomalous n-type Conduction of P-doped ZnO Using P 2O 5 Dopant Source. Appl. Phys. Lett. 86, 212105 (2005).
This page is last updated at: 19-MAY-2011