| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Engineering Mechanics (EM)
Dr. ZHANG Zhiqian
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191535
- Email: email@example.com
- Computational solid mechanics and computational fluid dynamics
- Fluid-Structure Interactions
- Optimal design of nonlinear structures
- Ph.D. in Engineering Mechanics, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 2005
- Master in Engineering Mechanics, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 2002
- Bachelor in Engineering Mechanics, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 1999
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Zhang ZQ, GR Liu, and Khoo BC, Immersed smoothed finite element method for two dimensional fluid-structure interaction problems. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. 2012, 90(10): 1292-1320.
- Zhang ZQ, GR Liu, and Khoo BC, A Three Dimensional Immersed Smoothed Finite Element Method (3D IS-FEM) for Fluid-Structure Interaction Problems. Computational Mechanics. 2012, Accepted for publication and published online.
- Zhang ZQ, Liu GR, An edge-based smoothed finite element method (ES-FEM) using 3-node triangular elements for 3D non-linear analysis of spatial membrane structures. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. 2011, 86 (2): 135-154
- Zhang ZQ, Liu GR, An immersed smoothed finite element method for fluid-structure interaction problems. International Journal of Computational Methods. 2011, 8: 747-757
- Zhang ZQ, Liu GR, Upper and lower bounds for natural frequencies, A property of the smoothed finite element methods. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. 2010, 84 (2): 149-178
- Zhang ZQ, Liu GR, Temporal stabilization of the node-based smoothed finite element method and solution bound of linear elastostatics and vibration problems. Computational Mechanics. 2010, 46 (2): 229-246
- Zhang ZQ, Noguchi H, Chen J-S, Moving least-squares approximation with discontinuous derivative basis functions for shell structures with slope discontinuities. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. 2008, 76(8): 1202-1230
- Zhang ZQ, Zhou JX, Zhou N, Wang XM, Zhang L, Shape optimization using reproducing kernel particle method and an enriched genetic algorithm. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 2005, 194 (39-41): 4048-4070
- Zhang ZQ, Zhou JX, Wang XM, Zhang YF, Zhang L, h-adaptivity analysis based on multiple scale reproducing kernel particle method. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics-English Edition. 2005, 26 (8): 1064-1071
- Zhang ZQ, Zhou JX, Wang XM, Zhang YF, Zhang L, Investigations on reproducing kernel particle method enriched by partition of unity and visibility criterion. Computational Mechanics. 2004, 34 (4): 310-329
- Zhang ZQ, Khoo BC, Liu GR, An Improved Immersed Smoothed Finite Element Method using High-order Hybridizable Discontinuous Galerkin Method (IS-FEM-HDG) for Fluid Structure Interaction Problems, the 6th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering (ECCOMAS 2012), Austia, Sept. 10-14, 2012.
- Zhang ZQ, Liu GR, Smoothed finite element methods for nonlinear solids and spatial structures under finite deformation and rotation (Keynote Lecture), in WCCM/APCOM 2010. 2010, Sydney, Australia.
- Zhang ZQ, Noguchi H, An Enhanced Hermite-type Meshfree Method for Solving Hyperbolic-Type Equation by Using Pseudo-particle Method (Keynote Lecture), in International Conference on Computational & Experimental Engineering and Science. 2008, Honululu, Hawaii, USA.
- Noguchi H, Zhang ZQ, Interface tracking in meshfree methods and its applications, in Meshfree Methods for Partial Differential Equations, Griebel, M. and Schweitzer, M.A., Editors. 2008, Springer-Verlag, New York. 2008, 173-188.
This page is last updated at: 19-MAR-2014