| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Engineering Mechanics (EM)
Dr. Zhang Zuoqi
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191548
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio-Inspired Hierarchical and Multifunctional Systems
- Multi-scale or Multi-Physics Problems
- Ph.D., Solid Mechanics, Tsinghua University, China, 2008
- B.Eng., Engineering Mechanics, Wuhan University, China, 2003
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Shi M X, Liu B, Zhang Z Q, Zhang Y W, Gao H J. Direct influence of residual stress on the bending stiffness of cantilever beams. Proceeddings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical & Engineering Sciences, in press.
- Lei H F, Zhang Z Q, Liu B. Effect of fiber arrangement on mechanical properties of short fiber reinforced composites. Composites Science and Technology, 72(4):506-514, 2012.
- Zhang Z Q, Zhang T, Zhang Y W, Kim K S, Gao H J. Strain-Controlled Switching of Hierarchically Wrinkled Surfaces between Superhydrophobicity and Superhydrophilicity. Langmuir, 28(5):2753-2760, 2012.
- Zhang Z Q, Zhang Y W, ang Gao H J. On optimal hierarchy of load-bearing biological materials. Proceeddings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences,278(1705):519-525, 2011.
- Zhang Z Q, Liu B, Hwang K C, Gao H J. Surface-adsorption-induced bending behaviors of graphene nanoribbons. Applied Physics Letters, 98(12), 2011.
- Zhang Z Q, Liu B, Huang Y, Hwang K C, and Gao H J.Mechanical properties of unidirectional nanocomposites with non-uniformly or randomly staggered platelet distribution. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids,58(10):1646-1660,2010.
- Zhang Z Q and Liu B. The prediction of axial equivalent modulus for composites reinforced by staggered alignment discontinuous fibers. Engineering Mechanics, 2, 2010.
- Wu J, Zhang Z Q, Liu B, Hwang K C and Huang Y. Numerical analyses for the atomistic-based shell theory of carbon nanotubes. International Journal of Plasticity, 25(10): 1879-1887, 2009.
- B Liu, Z Q Zhang, Chen Y L. Atomistic statics approaches -- molecular mechanics, finite element method and continuum analysis. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 5(9): 1892-1913, 2008.
- Z Q Zhang, B Liu, Chen Y L, Jiang H Q, Hwang K C, Huang Y. Mechanical properties of functionalized carbon nanotubes. Nanotechnology, 19: 395702(6pp), 2008.
- Zhang Z Q, Zhong Y, Liu B, Fang D N, Hwang K C. Mechanical properties of staggered-alignment biomimetic composites. Proceedings of ICHMM 2008, 606-609.
This page is last updated at: 15-APR-2012