| Join Us | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
Dr. ZHAO Huapeng
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 6419 1391
- Email: email@example.com
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Statistical Electromagnetics
- Green Electronics
- Ph.D., Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Jun 2012.
- M.S., Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, China, Mar, 2007.
- B.S., Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Communication, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, China, July, 2004.
Published Journals/ Articles:
- H. P. Zhao, “MLFMM-accelerated integral equation modeling of reverberation chambers,” IEEE Antennas Propagat. Mag., to appear, 2013.
- J. Hu, Y. Li, Z. Nie, and H. P. Zhao, “Modal characteristic basis functions method for solving scattering from multiple conducting bodies of revolution”, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., online published, Nov 2013.
- H. P. Zhao, Y. Zhang, E.-P. Li, A. Buonanno, and M. D’Urso, “Diagnosis of array failure in impulsive noise environment using unsupervised support vector regression method,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 61, no. 11, pp. 5508-5516, Nov 2013.
- X. K. Gao, H. P. Zhao, and E. P. Li, “Radiated electromagnetic immunity analysis of flex cable with ground plane using transmission line equations”IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 875-882, Oct 2013.
- H. P. Zhao and Z. X. Shen, “Memory-efficient modeling of reverberation chambers using hybrid recursive update discrete singular convolution-method of moments,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 60, no. 6, 2012.
- H. P. Zhao and Y. Zhang, “Extrapolation of wideband electromagnetic response using sparse representation,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 60, no. 2, Feb 2012.
- H. P. Zhao and Z. X. Shen, “Efficient modeling of three-dimensional reverberation chambers using hybrid discrete singular convolution-method of moments,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat.,vol. 59, no. 8, Aug 2011 (2012 IEEE MTT/AP Joint Chapter Best Student Paper Award).
- H. P. Zhao and Z. X. Shen, “Hybrid discrete singular convolution-method of moments analysis of a two-dimensional transverse magnetic reverberation chamber,” IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 52, no. 3, Aug 2010.
- H. P. Zhao and Z. X. Shen, “Weighted Laguerre polynomials-finite difference method for time-domain modeling of thin wire antennas in a loaded cavity,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 8, pp. 1131-1134, 2009.
- Y. Zhang, Q. Wan, H. P. Zhao, and W. L. Yang, “Support vector regression for basis selection in Laplacian noise environment,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 871-874, Nov. 2007.
- E.-X. Liu, J. R. Cubillo, E.-P. Li, H. P. Zhao, Z. Z. Oo, and H. M. Lee, “Effective resistance approach for DC analysis of power grid on through-silicon interposer (TSI),” in Proceedings of 2012 IEEE Electrical Design of Advanced Packaging and Systems Symposium, Taipei, Taiwan, Dec. 9-11, 2012 (Best Paper Award).
- H. P. Zhao, X.-K. Gao, et al., “Efficient analysis of radiated immunity of printed circuit boards using SPICE,” in Proceedings of 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Pittsburgh, U.S., Aug. 5-10, 2012 (Best Paper Award Nominee).
- 2012 IEEE EDAPS Conference Best Paper Award (Winner).
- 2012 IEEE EMC Symposium Best Paper Award Noninee.
- 2012 IEEE MTT/AP Best Student Paper Award (Winner).
- 2011 Dragon Venture-Nanyang Technological University Award.
- 2011 Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Students Abroad.
This page is last updated at: 06-JAN-2014