| Join Us | Open Source@IHPC | Sitemap
For Staff Only : IHPC Webmail | VPN Login | Update Profile
Electronics & Photonics (EP)
Dr. ZHAO Weijiang
- Title: Scientist
- Tel: 64191205
- Email: email@example.com
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Electromagnetic Radiation and Scattering
- Analysis of Antennas on Complex Platforms
- Electromagnetic†Propagation in Closed Environments
- Prediction of EMI Based on Near-Field Measurements
- Ph.D., Xidian University, 1999
- M.Eng., Xidian University, 1992
- B.Sc., Nankai University, 1989
Published Journals/ Articles:
- Wei-Jiang Zhao, Le-Wei Li, and Yeow-Beng Gan, “Efficient analysis of antenna radiation in the presence of airborne dielectric radomes of arbitrary shape,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 442-449, 2005.
- Wei-Jiang Zhao, Yeow-Beng Gan, Le-Wei Li, and Chao-Fu Wang, “Effects of an electrically large airborne radome on radiation patterns and input impedance of a dipole array,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 2399-2402, 2007.
- Wei-Jiang Zhao, Le-Wei Li, and Ke Xiao, “Analysis of electromagnetic scattering and radiation from finite microstrip structures using an EFIE-PMCHWT formulation,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. AP-58, no. 7, pp. 2468-2473, 2010.
- Wei-Jiang Zhao, Le-Wei Li, and Li Hu, “Efficient current-based hybrid analysis of wire antennas mounted on a large realistic aircraft,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. AP-58, no. 8, pp. 2666-2672, 2010.
- Wei-Jiang Zhao, Le-Wei Li, Er-Ping Li, and Ke Xiao, "Analysis of radiation characteristics of conformal microstrip arrays using adaptive integral method," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 1176-1181, 2012.
- Wei-Jiang Zhao, Bin-Fang Wang, En-Xiao Liu, Hark Byeong Park, Hyun Ho Park, Eakhwan Song, and Er-Ping Li, "An effective and efficient approach for radiated emission prediction based on amplitude-only near-field measurements, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, no. 5, 2012
- 2012, "FY11 Best Industry Project Award" from IHPC
- 2012, "Achievement Award" from A*STAR Aerospace Programme
This page is last updated at: 05-OCT-2012